Body Shots

Chris.

"Aight Willow you good but not that good." I laughed at her as she tried to do a dunk shot.

"A girl can dream." Willow replied as she went to try again, but failed as she's not tall enough.

"So, why didn't Wesley come out?" I asked as I dribbled the ball around.

Willow is spending the day with me, Wesley was suppose to be here too but apparently she got busy. Jayden is ill, Joey and the boys are working. So it's just me and Willow, which I'm cool with.

"Uh, she was busy." Willow badly lied. "Pass the ball."

I held on to the ball as she stood in front of me waiting for it. I'm going to get the truth out of her, won't take long.

"Busy with what? Or who shall I say who?" I frowned my eyebrows as I gave Willow a strong look.

"I don't know what she's doing, come on let's just play." Willow tried to change the topic.

I sat down on the floor, with the ball resting next me. I acted as I was just chilling, just waiting for the truth. I know she about to give it up.

"She's with a boy - now let's play!" Willow begged.

"A boy?" I stood up back onto my feet. "Nah, she too young for all that."

"She's sixteen." Willow laughed. "Now I told you, so give me the ball."

I huffed and threw her the ball. Wesley turning down meeting her favourite cousin, for a boy? She's only sixteen, she shouldn't be messing with boys.

"Is she with anyone else or just those two? What they doing? Where they at? He better not try nothing. She tell him about me? I told her wait until she's eighteen then I won't be on her ass." I asked my questions.

I don't have a problem with her having a boyfriend, love is life. However, she needs to wait another two years. She's still just a kid. She's had boyfriends when she was younger but that's nothing. They at the age when they want to start trying stuff, especially boys. I don't want her to get involved with that.

"Chris, calm down. Isn't nothing big-

"Wait, you making it sound like you got a boy too." I started worrying.

"No. Just forgot I told you, Chris we came to spend the day together-

"Yeah, okay. I let it go, just for today." I chuckled lightly.

Me and Willow played basketball for around two hours before we went back to mine. I ordered us a pizza, we now eating it while we watch a horror, Willow loves her horrors.

A buzzing sound came from my phone, I got it out my pocket to see a random number appear on the screen. It may be important so I answered it.

"Uh, we said no phones." Willow complained.

"Won't be long." I told Willow, then I spoke down the phone. "Hello, Chris here."

"Hello Christopher." A voice spoke down my phone.

Nicki Minaj.

"Body shots, body shots!!" Meek shouted over the loud music to me.

I had some spare time in the night, I was bored so I went out to the club with some friends. I wasn't getting drunk tonight, even though everyone trying to make me. I just going to sip slowly.

"You know Chris wouldn't-

"I don't give a fuck!" Meek joked with a laugh.

"Don't talk about Chris like that." I spoke in defence of Chris.

"I was only joking... Onika." Meek laughed.

I watched as he poured liquor straight down into his throat. Meek been different since I got back from visiting Chris. I think Chris stuck negative thoughts into my mind about Meek, which is making me feel and think differently.

"Why he call you Onika anyway? I bet it's because he can't handle Nicki Minaj." He winked at me.

"Chris can handle me. Chris keeps me in check." I stated, telling him straight just how Chris would like it to be.

"Chris this, Chris that. He got you acting a fool, you can't even drink with friends no more." Meek laughed.

I don't want people to think Chris is controlling me because it isn't like that. I do my own thing, my own stuff ain't nobody changing that.

"It isn't like that-

"Prove it." Meek tested as he held a bottle up to my face.

"I don't need to prove shit." I flicked him off walking over to my girls.

I spent most of my night with them. I ended up drinking a lot more than I hoped. I could still think and walk straight so it's okay. However, it is around five in the morning, and I have meetings to do in the afternoon, so I need to head home.

I walked outside and got in my car, but before the car door shut meek quickly jumped in, I rolled my eyes at him.

"This isn't a free bus ride." I told him.

The car started moving, taking me back home. Where meek won't be joining me.

"I know." Meek laughed. "I just wanted to apologise I know you don't appreciate me talking badly about your boyfriend."

"No I don't... I accept your apology. Just don't be talking shit about him or my relationship again."

"Yes, yes, I heard you Ms Minaj." He chuckled.

"You're not coming home with me by the way." I told him as I looked out the window.

"Oh... Please, I lost my house keys." Meek spoke in a childlike way.

Meek is supposed to be a friend. I trust myself not to do anything. I have many guest rooms he can sleep in. It's late and his drunk, I will allow it this once.

"As long as you sleep in the furthest guest room from me."

"Thank you Onika-

"Nicki to you." I corrected him, only Chris and family can call me that.

_____________________

1) What you think about the Wesley situation? Chris overreacting?

2) Who do you think the phone call was from?

3) What you think about meek? Should he be trusted?

4) You think Nicki should of told him to go home? You think Chris will find out?

- Vote & comment please!