Do Better

Nicki Minaj.

"Now Nicki, relationship talk." The interviewer changed the topic.

"What about it boo?" I questioned.

Me and Chris are fine his probably a bit salty I don't have all the time in the world to speak to him, but he knows who I is. I have been busy being Nicki Minaj, but I made some time to ring him tonight, for sure this time.

"Who are you with? Everyone out here confused." She laughed lightly.

"I'm still with Chris, we good." I stated.

"Oh, we been thinking you two not a couple no more. We been thinking you might be going back to Safaree or someone else in the game."

Safaree I can do better than his cheating ass. Ain't nobody got time for that.

"Everyone been thinking wrong. Me and my boo are still going, still just having fun with it." I confirmed.

"Taking it very slow?" She asked me, carrying on this personal topic.

"Just taking life as it goes. Everyday is new day. I just been focusing on music, been busy being Nicki Minaj. I'm in a very blessed and happy position." I expressed, as I slowly turned the topic away from me and Chris.

The interviewer went to talking about the tour I did, any future plans, music awards... Then once that was over I had a photo-shoot to go too. I was in the car driving to where this photo shoot is being held which gave me perfect time to ring Chris now, as I know his been bugging. It rang for a while then went to voicemail, is he playing a game now? He been waiting for me to call now he don't answer? I rang one more time but when that went to voicemail too I decided not to call again. I'm not chasing him, he can call when he ready to man up.

I pulled up to the photo shoot and clearly the word got around as their was paparazzi outside, not many though.

"Nicki! One quick picture!" One shouted.

I held onto my bodyguard arm as he walked us through the crowd of cameras, making my way into the building.

"You look beautiful Nicki!" Another one shouted.

Then the shouting went down as I was in the building... I'm doing a cover for Rolling Stone. Not too much body on show just some breasts and some legs, bit of my ass in there too.

"Nicki you're late." The photography told me.

"I was in a interview." I huffed as I walked into the changing room.

I started to get changed into a plain white top, I took my bra off and just left my thong on. Once I was ready I walked out and went over to the cameras, not wasting anytime. I pulled down on the top to try and show as much of my tits off. The more I show the more the magazine will sell.

We done loads more photos, went on for a couple of hours. Taking breaks, changing lightening and clothing. Finally though we where left with some perfect photos. It was around late evening so I decided to go straight home after. I may go out later.

Once I got home I had a long bath, ordered some food in and then put netflix on. I really wish Chris would stop playing around and come be my bodyguard. Or at least be here with me as my boyfriend. Gets so lonely up in this big house by myself. Just as I was thinking of him my phone started ringing. Should I play his game?