X

This is a sequel so make sure you go check out Bodygaurd 1 before this one. If you have, read, vote & comment on this story please! Thank you for the support!

Chris brown.

"Momma I'm back!" I shouted as I unlocked the door to my mom's house.

It was all dark throughout the house. I know she's in I saw her car outside. I placed my suitcase on the ground next to me then turned on the light.

"Welcome home!" Loads of people shouted.

I looked around to see my parents, my cousins and my homies. I smiled widely from happenies. I went straight up to my momma giving her a hug and kiss.

"Oh I have missed you." She hugged me tightly.

"You too ma." I smiled as I let go.

I gave me Dad a quick hug then turned to my younger two cousins. Marvin who's twenty three, I never usually see him as his a business man and don't make time for family, friends or a girlfriend. Then I went dapped my cousin Joey, his twenty one. He a funny nigga. We have always been close even though we have a five year age difference. Marvin and Joey are brothers. However, even though they ain't my brothers they practically feel like it. Unfortunately I never got a brother or sister, but I have cousins to take that part. I'm the oldest cousin so I'm like all of theirs big brother.

"You better not leave us out." My twin cousin's spoke at the same time.

"Of course not, come here." I smiled as I opened my arms put for a hug.

They smiled and ran into my arms. Willow and Wesley, two girl twins at the age of sixteen, they can be hard work. They both tomboyish. Wesley is a lot more stubborn and sassy, Willow is more laid back and chilled.

Lastly out of the cousins their Jayden. Willow and Wesley's brother. His the youngest, his going to be ten next week. Unfortunately for him too as everyone else is older than him so he missed out on the memories me and the older cousins have had. I know I'm Jaden's favourite cousin though.

"Missed you kiddo." I spoke to him as we shared a hug.

"I have missed you Chris! You came back in time for my birthday!" He cheered.

I laughed and let go off him. I waved to my auntie who's deaf, she smiled and held her arms out. I hugged her for a bit until I let go. I have greeted all my family. Now time to say hello to my boys.

"Nigga!" Trey and Tyga shouted.

"Shit I missed you boys!" I laughed as we dapped.

"I will let the swearing in front of the young ones off this once." My momma spoke.

"We aren't young, only Jaden." Wesley said in defense, she think she grown.

"Can we have this dinner now doe?" Tyga laughed.

Everyone shouted yes at my momma, she rolled her eyes at us. She walked into the kitchen with everyone's hungry ass following behind. This is why I love coming home. I love my family. The vibe is just so chilled. I love that everyone is here. My auntie is ill a lot of time so I don't get to see her. Her son Marvin is always working so I never see him either. Just going to enjoy this moment. Having mostly all my family around me all the time is probably why I'm old fashioned. I'm a family man.

We all sat round the table, a huge table too as there's a lot of us. I sat next to Jaden as he been clingy to me every since I got back. Also, Willow was by my side. I already know she waiting on asking me about Nicki, I know she into rap music, she a fan of Nicki. My boys sat opposite, they kept giving me smirks too. I said a pray then we all started eating.