Author's Notes:

Hi everyone especially to my loyal readers who always vote, comment and continue to give me the support that I need here on wattpad as a writer. I'm so happy that I reached thousands of reads in this novel and hopefully will reach millions of readers in the future. There are no words that can express how I'm feeling right now because I already successfully completed this third book of mine with an open ending in the final chapter. I'm going to make a fourth book that will serve as another sequel to this story. You will be able to read many exciting chapters on my next sequel. I hope that you will give me the kind of support on my fourth book that you had given me on book 1 entitled Restoration, book 2 entitled Restoration II, and on this book 3 entitled Restoration III: Life after 25 years.

All of you readers are my inspiration in writing and I never get tired for it. I made an open ending to make all of you wonder what will happen next and many intense chapters will be seen on my fourth book. I plan to make the title for my next sequel to be: Restoration IV: Finding Ashley. Now that makes you wonder where is Ashley Reynolds, the only daughter of Belle Harvey Reynolds and Kevin Reynolds. Who really took her? I'm going to reveal who took Ashley Reynolds on book 4. Was she really kidnapped or did she make an elopement with someone? Is she still alive? Will she make it home safely? Will they ever see Ashley again? What will happen?

Also, when will Paul Breckmann return? He will definitely and will return on book 4! You better watch out for that when his path and Belle's crossed again! So I guess I'll be seeing you all on book 4. I will miss updating this third book and it really had been a long journey for me. I don't know and I can't believe that I managed to write a very long novel but it's all because of my supporters, family, and friends. To those silent readers that I have here, I'm also thanking you because without all of you, the number of reads on my novel won't increase. Thank you so much and I'll just give a reminder that please read, vote, and make a comment on my upcoming fourth book entitled Restoration IV: Finding Ashley. I'll see you there. Thank you!