Prologue

It’s all over, Belle Harvey thought as she was saved from Tremont Medical Center by Detective Ryan Cole a few days ago. She is now living a normal life not worrying about anything. She is currently transferred to another hospital waiting for her recovery because of having an injury on the ankle and feet. It’s still painful and she can’t stand up. 8 years of her life had been a nightmare and there are no days where she stopped thinking about her killer Paul Breckmann. She can now finally breathe because Paul is already a dead man.

Everything is going to be perfect in her life. She has to wait for a few months before she totally recovers from her injury. It was like a miracle for her to stop thinking about the danger that is waiting for her in the society. She is now a free woman who can do anything she wants to without being protected by the people she loved most.

Seven years had passed by and all the bad memories she experienced with her killer will forever just be a memory on her mind. He can no longer hurt her starting today. Justice had prevailed for everyone after seven long years. Everyone can now live peacefully. All of them are already safe from harm. There will be no more nightmares for her as she sleeps at night.

Belle Harvey is excited to see her boyfriend Kevin Reynolds who is also waiting for his recovery after being stabbed by her killer and luckily survived. They have this feeling that their relationship will last till the end. They are both sure that their love is true for each other. No matter what happens, nothing can make them fall apart.

If everyone thought that Paul Breckmann is already dead, come to think again because he is still alive waiting for the right time to interfere with everyone’s life once again especially Belle Harvey’s. He survived the gun shots that he received from Detective Ryan Cole a few days ago at Tremont Medical Center by wearing a bulletproof vest. He faked his own death and nobody knows that he is still out there roaming around the city streets of California. He is planning to make revenge to all of those people who had hurt him most. He is going to come back when he is ready. Paul is going to make sure that when he returns, he will succeed on getting what he wants and that is to make Belle Harvey have a miserable life with its fiancé Kevin Reynolds. They might be enjoying a life full of happiness right at this time but it will only be temporary as long as he lives here on earth.

Without knowing that Paul survived that night, no one is safe in the town of California. How long can Paul live without anyone knowing of his existence? When will he come back to make Belle Harvey’s life full of happiness turn into a miserable one? What will he do this time upon getting revenge? He has a lot of things going on in his mind. It’s not over yet for Paul and he will never stop until he gets what he wants.