Chapter 52: Where is she?!

The telephone is ringing for the third time but still nobody's answering it. The house is full of dust especially the windows. The telephone won't stop ringing and Bobby Hill went out of the shower for a while to pick it up. When Bobby answered, he was surprised to find out that it was Trevor Mckinley at the other end of the line. It was already 6:00p.m., and Bobby can't think of any reason why Trevor made the call. Maybe he has a problem and usually if he does, it always goes to him first and had a little bit of talk. Bobby is so lazy for the day to clean around the house and never thought of doing it. He is so tired for doing a lot of paper works in school and is on a rush to finish a project that their teacher had given them in class. Bobby is sleepy but because of Trevor's interrupted call, it looks like he won't be sleeping. Whenever Trevor makes a request to him, Bobby can't say no especially because he treats Trevor as his best friend.

"Hey buddy, how's it going"?

"Are you busy at this hour Bobby"?

"I'm not that busy Trevor. I didn't expect you to make a call this late. Why"?

"Can we go out and have some bonding time together? I just want to tell you that I want it to only be the two of us".

"I would like to hang out with you buddy, I just need to finish a bit of paperwork in school which was given to us. Have you forgotten about it? The agreement in our arts class that is making us busy because of creativity".

"Oh! Come on Bobby! Can you just forget this boring studying thing even only for tonight"?

"I can't Trevor and this is so important. I'm not yet halfway through it. You seemed to be so calm about the agreement. Have you finished it"?

"No and actually I haven't started yet".

"You can't afford to have a low grade Trevor. We will pass it for tomorrow and I can't believe that you haven't done anything yet".

"I will find a way to finish it before arts class tomorrow. Look, can I come over to your house and I promise you that I won't disturb you in any way? I'll just stay there and watch you do our homework before we hang out somewhere".

"I have a better idea. Why don't you come over here to my house and bring all of your stuff in our arts class subject so that I can help you out as well in doing the agreement? If we will be having a bonding time together, where do you want us to go"?

"I thought of asking you out in a bar to drink".

"Let's just drink here in my house instead of going to the bar Trevor. You know that the legal age of drinking is 18 years old in any state and I don't want us to get caught".

"Will it be fine with you Bobby"?

"Yes it will be fine and besides, I'm all alone in here".

"Ok. I'll be there in 30 minutes".

"Don't forget to buy some snacks in any convenient store nearby because we no longer have some stocks here in the house. When you get here, that is the time that I will give my share to you".

"Ok. I'm on my way now".

It took 45 minutes for Trevor to arrive in Bobby Hill's house. Trevor bought his stuff with him on arts subject and thought of doing it with Bobby in its house. Bobby was shocked upon seeing him holding two big bottles of hard liquors. He knew Trevor for a long time and if it holds hard liquor on its hands, it only means one thing and that is the possibility of wanting to have a serious conversation about different problems in life. He felt lucky that Trevor chose him to be his secret keeper rather than other people.

"So, why do you want to see me this late Trevor"?

"I need someone to talk to and you're the only person I could think of Bobby".