Chapter 50: Interrogation #2

Fred Walls went with the Detectives to the police station for an interrogation. He doesn't know if he will tell them the truth or not. No matter what he does, Fred is in a delicate position even in lying. They have all the evidences needed and he can't deny it.

"Take a sit on the chair and relax Mr. Walls! We are going to have a serious talk and there is no way out for you". Detective Ryan Cole said.

"Ok. What do you want to know"?

"Ashley Reynolds had been your student in science class last year if I'm not mistaken when she was still in the 7th grade"?

"Yes she was my student".

"I want you to honestly answer my question Mr. Walls, did you and Ashley Reynolds had been in a relationship"?

"Yes. The two of us had been in a relationship".

"Are you aware that your relationship with her is so inappropriate and can't be accepted in the society because you are her teacher"?

"I am aware of that".

"Of course, you are aware because as a teacher, you are well informed about this in the education industry. For how long did your relationship last"?

"We have been together for a year".

"Are you and Ashley Reynolds still in a relationship before she went missing"?

"Yes we are still in a relationship at that time".

"How did your relationship start"?

"It started out in school".

"How did you make her say yes Mr. Walls"?

"She's attracted to me and it's pretty obvious".

"How obvious was it"?

"She had been my student as well in the theater club as an actress. I found her unique and the best actress among all the club members. Ashley kept staring at me the whole time she acts on stage".

"You really like her and so attracted? Am I right Mr. Walls"?

"Yes I am so attracted to her with no doubt".

"Are you trying to tell me that you don't care about your career as a teacher? Why did you do it Fred? Why did you grab the opportunity to be in a relationship with Ashley? Have you forgotten about the good reputation you might build in the industry you belong to"?

"I don't care about what other people will say about our relationship and I love Ashley. She is the only girl that made me feel different when it comes to falling in love. Even if our age gap is so big from each other, it doesn't matter. I grabbed the opportunity simply because I love her. I didn't forget the good reputation I had. This world is just so judgmental"!

"Do you mean to say that Ashley liked what happened between the two of you? Listen to me very carefully Fred we have the evidence we need against you! We know about your sex video scandal with Ashley Reynolds and you won't be able to deny it no matter what happens. I'm going to ask you, are you the one who recorded the video and uploaded it on the internet"?

"I know Ashley has feelings for me too. I felt her excitement and she liked what happened between the two of us. I'm not the one who recorded the sex video scandal that we had".

"If you're not the one who recorded the video, tell me who did? Do you have any idea"?

"I think it's Albie Mccoy who recorded our video and had it uploaded on the internet".

"Who is Albie Mccoy and why do you think he will do it"?

"Albie Mccoy is Ashley's classmate in our science class. I think he is getting revenge on me".