Chapter 68: Rights!

Morgan Harvey is getting worried for her daughter Belle. She is changing a bit little by little and he is starting to lose the daughter he once knew before. There is nothing that Morgan can do for Belle but to guide it along the way and will never leave it behind in facing all the problems that their family is currently facing right now.

"How are you"? Morgan asked Belle.

"I've been asked that question many times and I can't count how many people are there that did ask me. To be honest dad, I don't know the answer anymore to that question. I think I'm already sick and tired in answering the same question over and over again. I want people to ask me a different question and I hope that it would be Belle do you need someone to talk to? I'm right here if you need a friend. I'm just a human being and I'm getting tired. We won the case against Fred Walls for Ashley and I'm so happy but as a mother, I am still longing for the loss of my daughter. I'm just human and there are times that I do pretend to be fine so that my family will stay strong"!

"I need you to stay strong for us Belle"!

"I'm not that strong as you are dad. I don't want to pretend anymore and I just want to let all my emotions out. I want to be true to myself".

"I'm here Belle and you don't have to ask for me to stay with you because I'm your father. I understand your pain and we will all get through this problem. She will come back to us and I promise you that. Your son Skyler needs you the most and if you will give up, he might do the same thing too. You don't want to see him give up, do you"?

"I don't want to see him give up dad! I will make Principal Lenny Lambert feel my wrath without showing any mercy for my son and daughter"!

"This is not you Belle! I know that you're so angry right now but revenge won't change anything".

"She took everything away from my son! She took away the chance for my son to learn something in life and have a good education! She took away my career and I'm going to take it back! This time upon my revenge, I will destroy everything that she owns especially Hiltons University! I won't stop until that school closes and I'll enjoy watching her suffer on the ground like me"!

"Belle, many people will be affected if you will totally make Hiltons University close. Have you ever thought of the other students studying in that school? What about the employees working for their family? Your co-teachers where you had a harmonious relationship with"?

"I thought of them before. I pity them but I realized that my son was aggrieved and I don't like it. I won't let Skyler to be aggrieved anymore! I don't care about those other people that you are talking about dad! They never showed anything good to me! They hated me, discriminated our family, wished that we suffer like hell and never showed mercy especially to Ashley! They don't care about us and they will feel my wrath too! I need to act quickly for my son and if no one will, it's going to be just me"!

"I'm just getting worried about you and I don't want you to be like Lenny. If you will continue to fill your heart with anger and revenge, then there is no difference between the two of you. You won't live peacefully Belle not until you forgive those who had hurt you most. I'm starting to feel that I'm losing you as a daughter".

"You won't lose me. After all these battles that I'm into, we will start to begin a new life and live peacefully".

"Good morning Belle and Mr. Morgan Harvey"! Atty. Nigel Ford greeted them who interrupted their father-daughter conversation.

"Good morning Atty. Nigel Ford"!

"Shall we begin to discuss your case against Principal Lenny Lambert and Hiltons University? We will focus on your rights as a teacher and that will help us win this case"!

"Let us begin to discuss my case against them in the living room. Would you like something to eat or drink"?

"Water will do. I already ate breakfast outside, so I won't need anything else".

"Ok. So what about my rights as a teacher"?

"First of all, I want you to be honest with me. Have you been discriminated in Hiltons University while working"?

"Yes, everyone discriminated me even Principal Lenny Lambert! They were all disgusted with our family and didn't pity us"!

"What is the kind of discrimination that you had and why did they discriminate you and your family"?

"They discriminated me and my family because of the relationship that's going on between Fred Walls and Ashley when I was still working as a teacher in Hiltons University"!

"Did they say harsh words to you"?

"I heard everyone talking about my daughter and me. They said that the apple doesn't fall far from the tree! Instead of sympathizing with me for the loss of my daughter, they slandered me and Ashley! Even Lenny slandered me and thought of buying my dignity"!

"How did she try to buy your dignity"?

"I was called to go in her office one time and it made me surprised. It only happened once and every morning I go to school for work, Lenny doesn't call me. When she did ask me to go to her office, I wondered what the reason was. I thought my son Skyler did something wrong which is why she wanted to talk and clear things up. I did not expect that Lenny will give me money that day"!

"What is the money for"?

"It's my salary and she wanted me to have it so early"!

"Why did she do that"?

"It is a way of telling me that I'm fired because of my daughter Ashley"!

"Did you accept the money"?

"No I did not accept it and gave it back to her. I told her that she can never buy my dignity. I was mad after she stepped on our family's name and put it in vain"!

"Can you tell me the exact words that Lenny Lambert told you the day she fired you in the wrong way? Are the words very harsh"?

"She told me to leave effective and immediately that day after counting the amount of money that I earn in the institution. She also told me that she doesn't want to see my face ever again as well as Skyler in Hiltons University! Lenny told me that a teacher like me who is stressed out having big problems here at home can never be a good role model to any elementary student. Their reputation is more important to her than me and Skyler. She told me that if she won't fire me, the school will be in big trouble of humiliation"!

"Those are the exact words that she told you"?

"Yes. I even begged in front of her hoping that she will change her mind. I begged her not to kick Skyler out of the school but she didn't listen to me. She just told me that no one in my family is allowed to enter the school premises ever again"!

"What happened next"?

"I told her that I'm going to demand her for firing me and I won't let it pass by especially that my son is involved".

"I'm sure that you are aware that a teacher like you has the right to work in an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment. Hiltons University took this right away from you even their leader which is in the highest position Principal Lenny Lambert! We can demand her for discrimination, failure for the school to prevent bullying and violence, bribery which is not right and we are going to demand her and the school for kicking Skyler out. We can also demand them for the case of libel! They did everything they could to ruin the reputation of Ashley and instead of helping her out, they felt disgusted! They have no right to feel disgusted towards Ashley because she is a minor"!

"Do we have a big chance to win this case Atty. Nigel Ford"?

"We have a big chance to win against them but I need to be honest with you that it won't be easy for us especially because what we are dealing with is a University which is known to everyone".

"Do everything you could just to win this case for me! I need justice for my son and daughter as well as justice for myself"!