24.0

Zayn's forehead was sweating and his palms were itching from squeezing his hands together so tight. He doesn't know how and he doesn't know when but time seems to have just came and gone. He remembers planing the wedding in a span of four weeks.

Which is definitely not enough time. Not even close. But they both wanted it to happen quickly not bringing up the fact that they are getting married so quickly because of Harry's declining health. But they both knew that was the reason Zayn proposed so quickly, in the hopes of Harry completing the number one thing on his list before he kicks the bucket.

Zayn was happy that he is the one to make that dream come true. But as he stands on the alter, his heart beating fast and his knuckles turning white, he just can't seem to think of anything else besides how nervous he is. Not to mention the idiot drank a whole glass of water before coming down to stand on the isle.

His mind is racing and he can't help but to think that he'll do a terrible job at this and Harry would probably run away never wanting to see him again. Zayn tries to block out his negative thoughts and instead thinking of good ones. Maybe about how gorgeous his fiancé will be when he walks down the isle. Or about where he's taking him for their honeymoon, not even telling Harry because he wants it to be extra special.

He's thinking so hard that he doesn't even notice the doors opening until he hears the gasps all across the room. Zayn looks up and it feels like his heart jumped right out of its cage just to run over to Harry and leap right into his. Harry's heart creating space for Zayn's.

Des had his arms wrapped around a very nervous Harry's arm. His eyes are casted down until he realizes this is his wedding and that he should at least look up to see the people that attended or maybe even his beautiful soon to be husband. When he looks up his eyes catches Zayn's and it feels as if their hearts are the only beating ones in this room that are untwined with one another.

Harry's smiles at Zayn and Zayn gulps before smiling back. The song in the background is one of Harry's favorite. Its called Don't Let Me Go by some guy named E.Sty.

Harry looks off into the crowd giving everyone welcoming smiles. Tricia, Liam, even Louis and Josh smiled at Harry as he walked. Perrie didn't show up because even though she apologized to Harry and Zayn, it still hurt like hell to see them together. She doesn't know when she'll get over him but she knows someday she will. It just takes time. No she didn't show but she did send her best wishes their way. She could live with Zayn being happy without her. She just couldn't physically see it.

Harry's hair is down and a bit curly around his neck landing on his shoulders. His black smooth suit matching Zayn's except Harry's tie is a hazel color to match Zayn's eyes and Zayn's is a forest green to match Harry's. It was kind of weird but weird worked for them.

All Zayn is thinking as Harry walks down the isle is 'how did I get so lucky' and 'I love you so much'. The slow walk has Zayn looking back at all the memories of them together over the past months. He doesn't know how he got here but he's so happy he did. He honestly doesn't know where he would be now if he hadn't pushed Niall Horan off that tower. He looks in Niall's direction (he actually showed up to his wedding yes) and gives him a thankful smile.

When Harry reaches the stage, they smile at each other. Zayn whispers "hi" making Harry smile and whisper back.

They reached for each other's hand at the same time causing an awe in the chapel, in turn making both blush.

"Love is always patient and kind. It is never jealous. Love is never boastful.." Des starts off.
Harry mouths "I love you" to Zayn.

Zayn smiles and mouths "I love you" back.

"..Or conceited. It is never rude or selfish. It does not take offense. And it is not resentful. Love takes no pleasure in other peoples sins but the lights and the truth. It is always ready to excuse, to trust, to hope and to endure what ever comes." The service continues.

"Now the couple will say their vows they have written. Zayn." Des nods to Zayn.

Zayn fumbles with the pocket of his suit. His sweaty and slightly shaky hands tries to pull out the paper. He was actually so prepared for this he rehearsed it only a bajillion times. When he finally gets the paper out and Harry stifles a giggle, Zayn looks at the paper going blank. These words on this paper are just words. They didn't even come from his heart. In fact he googled vow examples and wrote down all the basic stuff that was in most ones and bam. It was kind of like High School all over again.

But again this is Harry. He deserves more than what came out of googles ass. But something that came from his heart.

"Ya know.. I was going to read off of this paper and tell you how beautiful you are and about how you light up my life and made me a better person.." Zayn's voice cracks. "And all of that is completely true but it doesn't describe how I feel about you harry." Zayn says balling the paper and throwing it. "harry.." Zayn takes his hand in his. "you are the best person I've ever known. And I still can't wrap my head around the fact that you love someone like me. But with a heart like yours I guess it comes easily. I love how selfless you are and how you put others before yourself. And when you say you care I know you actually mean it because you Harry, don't say things you don't mean." Zayn can feel the tears on his cheek. He's never cried in front of people before but at this moment he doesn't care as he's trying to let harry know how much he appreciates him. "You were the one who believed in me from the start and when no one else did. You pushed me in ways I didn't even know or can explain. And for that alone I am so grateful. I love you Harry Styles and I want the whole world to know it."

Harry is shedding tears unable to stop his leaking eyes. He smiles happily. Harry says his vows.

"I would never have imagined that id be standing here today in a tux saying my vows to the man that I love, let alone my love being Zayn Malik." Harry lets out. His throat dry from Zayn's speech willing himself not to cry but failed miserably. "Zayn you've given me all I could asks for. I love how you try to make all my dreams come true and marrying you in this church being one of them. You make me happy and healthy just by being you. Thank you for being there for everything and for not giving up on me. I never believed you would but I.. I was scared that I would loose you. There isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of you. Mostly because I see you everyday." harry jokes causing a crowd to chuckle along with Zayn. "I believe you can do and be anything you want to Zayn. I'll be there every step of the way." harry points to his heart. "I love you Zayn Malik and I can't wait until I'm officially married to you." Harry finishes. Zayn wipes another tear from his eye sniffling a little.

"I Zayn Jawadd Malik do solemnly swear to take Harry Edward Styles as my lawfully wedded husband to honor and to cherish him all the days of my life" Zayn places his ring on Harry's finger.

"I Harry Edward Styles do solemnly swear to take Zayn Jawadd Malik as my lawfully wedded husband to honor and to cherish him all the days of my life." Harry places the ring on Zayn's finger.

"You may now kiss the groom."

A/n: That ladies, gents, robots and dolphins was the wedding. Hope everyone's good be prepared for the next chapter.

Be prepared peeps. *_____*👀

Comment
Vote
Pls