2.0

Tricia is finishing breakfast when she hears her son come into the kitchen. She turns around and gives him a look. She doesn't think her son is a bad kid, he just does bad things. She hates that everyone sees him as some kind of bad boy.

Zayn limps to the table. From the accident he sprained his ankle and got a huge cut on his forehead covered with a thick bandage . That was about it. He just have to wear crutches for a while. But that is nothing compared to Niall Horans injuries, he's sure. Zayn takes a seat groaning a little from the pain. He had only just taken some pain medicine and he knows it hasn't kicked in yet.

He picks up his fork and starts to eat the food his mum sat on the table for him. "Ya know, Mum? My leg really hurts today. I don't think I can go anyplace." He says hoping she'll buy it. But of course she doesn't. Mothers always know. Zayn thinks they that all mums have like a sixth sense.

"Maybe I should call your father" she says turning around folding her arms. She knows exactly how to get to him. Though she does wish that this wasn't the way.

Zayn looks away and breathes out a breathe of air. No. No way is he talking to that man, if he has any say in it. A scowl takes over his face.

"No." He refuses. "No I'm not talking to him. There's no way." He chuckles humorouslessly. He does not find this funny or interesting. He looks at her seriously.

"Okay, this has got to stop between you and him." She says shaking her head. "You can't do that. You need a father." Tricia has always believed that Zayn only acts this way because he won't let his father back in his life. She hopes that if he does Zayn would do better. He could get rid of this bad boy image everyone seems to think he holds.

Zayn looks away rolling his eyes. He does not want to talk about this anymore. So he simply doesn't.

---------------------------------------------

"Let us be thankful today that a young life has been saved by our lord." The pastor preach. " let us pray for lives of the others involved, who are clearly on the path of righteousness." He says looking at The crowd of people that he is sure that were involved in the Niall Horan incident. Perrie sits up straighter and glance over at Zayn whose eyes are casted down.

God does he not want to be here.

Pastor steps down from his stool and nods for the choir to sing. They begin. Zayn looks up. The choir stands Simountaneously. They are all dressed in white holding green music books. He does not really care for church, or anything God related. Especially because all everyone does here is judge. They all judge him. Even the pastor. He knows the dirty looks Pastor gives him. He hates it. He would never come on his own. He was forced here by his mum. They begin to sing.

Let the light from the lighthouse,
let it shine on me.
Let it shine on me.
Let it shine on me.

Zayn yawns. Not paying attention and folds his arms, he scoots down in his seat a little. He looks up and sees Harry.

Harry Styles.

The pastors only son and a goody twoshoes. The boy he's known his whole life. For a second he stares at him but then turns his head and looking away.

I wonder if the light
from the lighthouse
would shine, would shine on me.

The choir stops singing and Harry begins a solo. This catches Zayns attention.

Here is my thought, this is my plea
Lord, let Your holy light shine on me.
I wonder if You'll hear my prayer,
I know I'm not worthy but I need Your help.