Tricks and Science (Jay X Reader)

Just one more after this - and I'll have written one for all of the ninja - including Nya! What an adventure! I mean - unless you guys want me to write one for Sensei Wu O_o. Or Dareth ^~^. Hehe - enjoy the chappie!
<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>

It had been a long hard week of endless training - or in your case, fixing up the Ninja training course. Being a mechanic wasn't the easiest job - but you never complained - after all, it allowed you to work along side with your big all time crush - Jay. You just couldn't explain it - how the machines were always broken. Not from the usual wear and tear you get called in for your other jobs No - it's more like frozen gears, with melted fuses, shot circuits, and completely dented casing. What was going on in this monastary that caused such unusual accidents? If you're honest with yourself - you'll probably never truly know.

You lugged your bag out of the back of your pick-up truck, and made your way into the 'oh so familiar' building - the monastary. You walked into the door - a little bell twinkling as the door. Usually, there would be a lot of loud ruckus coming from upstaris, downstairs, left, right, and all around. But, on this specific day - it was quiet - too quiet. Curious, you dropped your bag down by the front door and make your way around. It were looking for any signs of any of the ninja. You didn't catch any signs until I heard something fall upstairs and a mumble 'ow'. You quietly crept up the stairs, and made your way over to one of the rooms. Cautiously, you pushed open the door - it let out a low squeak.

"Hello?" You called.

When no voice returned, you took another step into the room. It was all whizzed out - high tech quality. You were quite impressed by the display yourself.

"Y/N?"

You spun around to see Jay standing behind the open door - a cardboard box in his arms.

"What're you doing here?" He asked.

You felt your heart rate quicken just at the sight of him. His hair was messy - like he had recently rolled out of bed. And yet judging by the black circles and heavy bags beneath his eyes - you that wasn't the case.

"I'm here to fix the obstacle cour-," you stop yourself mid-way, a burst of courage flowing through you, "But now, it seems I'm here to take you away from here."

Jay raises his crow's peek eyebrow at you - confused. Slowly you pried the box out of his hands, and placed it onto the floor. You grabbed his hand and dragged him out of the monastary - ready to have some fun!

(Time Skip,
Brought to you by~
A scowling Jay as he watched the magic show you took him to. You happened to receive a few tickets in the mail, and thought 'What the heck? Why not?v '. What you didn't realize - was how much of a man of science Jay was.)

You clapped cheerfully as the magician pulled a white, fuzzy rabbit out of his black tophat. You looked over at Jay - who seemed to just rolls his eyes at the feat and go back to scowling. You nudged him slightly - catching his attention.

"We can leave if you want," you said.

He just shook his head - and went right back to scolwing. You were going to say something else - but were cut off by a big, booming voice slicing through the ait.

"For my last trick - I need an audience volunteer!" The magician boomed.

The crowd went wild - the magician's eyes skimmed the crowd until they landed on you.

"How about this beautiful, young lady right here?" He asked, holding a hand out to you from the stage.

You blushed from the attention - but took the hand and climbed up onto the stage anyways. You tuned out the magician's speech and stood up there awkwardly - feeling a sense of anxiety wash over you. You're snapped back when you see his assistant wheel over what he needs for his act. No...is he going to-? You're eyes widened in fear - Is he going to saw you in half?!

(Another Time Skip,
Brought to you by~
The magician 'sawing' you in half - and somehow putting you back together again!)

You dragged Jay out of the theatre - and then crossed your arms in front of him. This caught his attention - finally dropping him out of his scowling mood.

"We could've left at any time you know," You stated.

He sighed, and scratched the back of his neck.

"I didn't want to ruin your fun - that 'oh so great and powerful' magician seemed to have fun flirting with you anyways," Jay said with a hint of - jealoously?

You shook your head.

"Jay," You whined, "Tricks are fun!"

Jay smirked. He wrapped an arm around your waist, and pulled you closer. You felt your heart rate pick up at his suddenly bold action. His gaze skirted between each of your E/C eyes. He then did the unimaginable - he kissed you. You froze up at first - but as it stretched on you began to kiss you back.

He then, pulled away suddenly, and said, "Science is better."

You rolled your eyes and mumbled, "You geek."

He just smiled, and pulled you in for another kiss - this time - you instantly embraced it.

"Do you know what would be true magic?" Jay asked.

You looked up into his electric blue eyes and smiled.

"What kind of trick are you pulling up your sleeve?" You asked.

He cupped your face with one hand, and held your hand with the other.

"I promise it's no trick when I ask - Will you he my girlfriend?" He said playfully.

You pecked a kiss onto his lips, causing a wide smile to form onto his face.

"Yes."

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^><^>
Yay! I finally got one of Jay down! I don't know why I always found it hard to write scenarios and perspectives of Jay - he's a very outgoing person - and is easy to figure out. I guess I just need a little more practice - Hehe.
I hope you guys enjoyed! I can't wait to write the last ninja!
Until next time sweethearts,
Reset Buttons @Monkey524