Bad Boy (Lloyd X Reader)

You impatiently tapped your pencil on your desk - staring at the clock above your rambling math teacher.

"The Pythagorean Theorem is something that you shall be using in all your math days - it is one of the most important theorems and you must have it memorized if you plan on passing this Friday's exam," the teacher drilled on.

The class groaned at the mention of an 'exam'. But you took no notice - too busy counting down the seconds until the bell rang insinuating the end of this period; which also happened to be the last period of the day. As the clock hit the last thirty seconds, you quietly began to pack your things. No one took notice - no one ever did. You were just that lonely kid that sat quietly in the back of the class. Once your things were well packed, you slyly slipped on your backpack, and brought your gaze back up to the clock.

You whispered under your breath, "Five....Four....Three....Two....One-"
The moment you said one you sprang out of your desk and the bell rang. The students went fanatic dispersing, standing up from desks, trying to get their things ready as quickly as possible. The teacher tried to shout over the teenage conversing - but it was simply proved futile. You managed to slip out of the class without getting caught in the bundle, and made a quick pace down the hall. You kept skirting your eyes through the crowd - looking for any mean faces. When you didn't find any, you let out a relief filled sigh, and slowed your pace to a casual walk. You made your way to your locker, and began fiddling with the lock. As always, the moment you unlocked it - the door simply refused to budge. You tried pulling with all your might - but to no avail. You groaned in defeat, and leaned your forehead against the cold metal surface.

"What seems to be the matter, Princess?"

You jumped at the sound of the voice. The 'attacker' held up his hands defensively.

"Oh..it's just you," you said calmly.

Lloyd smirked, and looks at you in the eye. You felt a hot blush try to make it's way onto your face - but you somehow managed to hide it.

Lloyd Garmadon - a new transfer student who instantly became the most popular guy at school due to his 'bad boy' reputation. He was always walking around like he owned the place - and talking down to the teachers and other members of the administration. He was a boy of many tricks - always ready with a sarcastic, or even, snide remark up his sleeve. You didn't think he'd be difficult to figure out. But, after about a week you were soon proved wrong. It was clear that every girl in the school found Lloyd attractive - who didn't these days? Not only was he completely physically attractive - but he was also recently found out as being the one and only green ninja. Everyone was all over him - and he didn't seem phased by any of it. The one thing about him that puzzled you the most was - he could have any girl in the entire school, and yet for some reason...he always wound up catching you in the hall, showing up at your locker, walking you home, and even taking you out as his 'date' to parties. He was always with you.

You blushed inwardly at the 'date' comment. You snapped back into reality when your locker door easily swings open. You smiled at Lloyd and mumbled a set of thanks. He just nodded and went back to his spot leaning against the neighboring locker. Once you organized your bag, you reached to grab it - but a hand shot out and took it before you got the chance. Lloyd swung your bag onto one shoulder, and his onto another. He gave you a smile, and started walking towards the entrance of the school. You stood there a moment - slightly puzzled at his actions - but, you shrugged it off and begin to follow him.

[Time Skip,
Brought to you by~
Your feeble whining as you try to convince Lloyd to give you back your bag. For some reason, he continuously refuses and ended up dragging you all around Ninjago City.]

You stopped chasing Lloyd to catch your breath. You bent over, placing your hands on your knees - completely winded. Lloyd stopped running and turned around to face you.

"What's wrong, Princess?" He teased, "Can't keep up with the Bad Boy?"

You sucked in a deep breath, and sprinted after him, jumping into a tackle - completely taking him by surprise. He dropped the bags and managed to catch you in his arms. You could feel your lungs scream - not able to take anymore of the physical activity.

It was then you noticed, how close you were to the green ninja. Slowly, you looked up. He had a warm smile spread across his face, he appeared to be blusing, and had a sparkle in his eye.

"Princess?"

"Yeah, Lloyd?"

You could feel his heart beating against your chest. He places his hands on your waist and brought you closer to him. You felt your face heat up. Instinctively - You brought your hands up to cover your face. You felt Lloyd lift his hands up, and place them on top of yours - slowly prying them off your face.

"Why are you hiding such a beautiful sight?" He asks so kindly.

Before you could respond, you froze. Lloyd pressed his lips against your forehead.

"Gorgeous," he said.

Then he placed a gentler one on your nose.

"Adorable."

Then he placed the gentlest one on your quivering lips. The moment his lips met yours - you could feel sparks fly all around. His lips were soft, and warm. You wrapped your arms around his neck, and he replaced his hands on your waist - pulling you closer. It was gentle, but then it turned passionate with the two of you moving in sync - like it was meant to be. You didn't want the moment to end - but sadly the two of you had to breathe. The moment you pulled apart, you could feel your body tremble with all the excitement coursing through your veins.

"Princess?"

You look into his eyes - a longing gaze set onto you.

"Would you do the honor - of being my one and only girl?"

You pressed your lips onto his again setting up for another fiery kiss. When you finally break apart, you simply breathed out one small word.

"Yes."

<^><^><^><^><^><^><^<^><^><^><^>
This is my first one shot! I really do hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I enjoyed writing it!
#NINJAGO4EVER
Until next time sweethearts,
Reset Buttons @Monkey524