Severe Case {Lloyd x Reader}

Your P.o.V.~

You looked at your arms. Something was up. Your cuts from the last battle had not healed, and you had been feeling...off. Like, sick off. Normally, your cuts would at least show some sign of scabbing by now, but. But, if you were sick, then your white blood cells would be off getting rid of the sickness instead of healing you arms. You sighed, looking around the room that you can call yours. It was decorated with paintings, some symbolic, some not. Being the ninja of water had it's perks, but it meant that you were looked down upon. Your powers were not as exotic as the others. You stood up to talk to the others when you fell on the floor, passing out.

Lloyd's P.o.V.~

I heard a loud THUMP! come from Y/N's room. That was odd. I get off the couch and go to her room, only to see Uncle crouching over...Y/N! "Uncle? What's wrong with her?" I ask, my tone shaky. "Lloyd, it's called Corosophic Neurolin. It's an illness that causes a sleep. It's a sleep that most don't wake up from. 95% of them. She might, and probably, will not wake up. I am sorry, nephew." Wu sighs and I feel tears form in the corners of my eyes."Y-Y/N can't die. Sh-she can't die. Y-you know I l-love her. Sh-she can't" I cry, tears falling down my cheeks. I, the green ninja, was crying. I help my uncle put Y/N on her bed when Nya runs in."I heard crying and...oh my gosh is Y/N okay?" Nya asks."Would I be crying if she was?" I snap back. No, no no no no no! Y/N cannot die! I pull up a seat next to Y/N's bed and sit there, sobbing.

{Timeskip brought by SHIELD, or technically Maurissa, Joss, and Jed}

It's been 4 days, 17 hours and 36 minutes. Kai says that she won't wake up, I should just give up on her. Cole says to walk away, she'll wake up. Nya and Jay {Who are dating here} both say to walk away, either she wakes up or not. Zane tells me that, judging by her vitals, she won't wake up. Uncle just keeps giving her some herbal remedies on her cuts and some sort of tea that he gets her to swallow. I hope she doesn't die. She can't. She prob...Oh my gosh is she waking up?

Your P.o.V.~

You twitch and wake up. Lloyd is there, his cheeks red but a smile is plastered onto his face. "How long was I out?" You ask. "You were out for 4 days, 17 hours, and 37 minutes." Lloyd replies. "Precise are we? Well, what happened while I was out?" You ask. "Let's see...hm...oh! Cole and Kai fought, and Jaya is pregnant. Can I tell a secret?" Lloyd asks and you smile."Jaya is pregnant! Awesome! And yeah, you can tell me something secretive." You say and he looks nervous. "Well, I, um, I..." Lloyd stutters, rubbing the back of his neck. "Continue" You order. "I like you. No, let me rephrase that. I love you, Y/N." Lloyd finishes and your jaw drops. "Holy....holy...wow. I love you too, Lloyd." You respond and he smiles his adorable smile. Lloyd walks over to your bed and puts his head close to yours. You can see where this is going and you lift your head up just a millimeter. Your lips touch Lloyd's and you both blush a deep crimson, but carry on with the kiss. IT WAS JUST PERFECT!

That is all for today! This came all the way from my personal, written fanfiction! Hope you enjoy! FlareFrozenriverClay out.