Pepsi (Kai x Birthday!Reader)

Today is one of the biggest days of your life.
THE NEW LIBRARY IS OPENING!
You grabbed your F/C sweater and walked to the newly opened library.
You walked in as you couldn't wait to get your new library card. This place was massive! Books from the floor to the roof! Newly polished floors and tables, plus a whole isle of Mac computers! Woah.
You walked up slowly to a kid with messy brown hair with a shy smile. Nobody else was here except other employees.
"Hello." The boy around your age greeted.
"Hi." You say softly.
"I would like a library card." You asked sweetly, but softly at the same time.
"Oh haha, I thought you were gonna ask where the bathroom was or something." They boy laughs and types on the computer.
He takes a sip of his drink and continues typing until he asks some questions.
"What's your name?"
"Y/N L/N.." Your slightly pale face turns to a light pink for some unknown reason.
"Birthday?"
"Tomorrow." You couldn't help but grin.
"I know a girl from my school who's birthday is tomorrow, he friends wouldn't stop talking about it." He laughs, but still doesn't look up from the computer.

"Why did you take the job here?" You ask bravely.
"I needed the money, this place.. Is.. Uh- boring. I'd rather have our sensei pay us, but he doesn't and this was the only job available so yeah.." He sighs.
He finally finished typing and prints out the new card.
Without looking up he says, "You know the girl from my school, her birthday is tomorrow, like yours, so what do you think I could do to impress her?" He finally looks up and smiles, handing you your new library card.
"I don't know, I never met someone with the same birthday as me before. So.. Sorry.." You look away sadly.
"I was thinking about buying her a Pepsi, do you think she'll like one?"

"Sure, I love Pepsi, lots of girls do. So yeah.. Maybe." You laughs lightly and try not to make eye contact.
"Okay well, thanks. Have a nice day." He smiles once more and you walk away.

//Time skipppp to schoooool tomorrowwww XD//

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!" B/F/N runs up as fast as she could and hugs you tightly, handing you a present, a balloon, flowers, and a card. "Thanks girl I love you!" You hug back.
"Hey, I finally met Kai and he wanted me to give you this!" She squeals and runs off to her first period.
You met a boy online and he's been your pen pal for awhile now. You two went to the same school, but never met up, because he wanted to surprise you on your birthday.

You open the card and it reads;

HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!!
A girl at the library yesterday has the same birthday as you! And I asked her for some advice. So my birthday present to you is meeting me finally! And I'm gonna buy you a Pepsi and we are gonna go and have so much fun pranking my fellow bros!
Once I get off work... Ugh.
Well I can't wait to finally meet you, I bet you're as beautiful as I imagined.
~ Kai

P.s You forgot your library card you dork :p

(Part two..?)
Comment below!
Thanks for reading :D
If you would like a part two please comment below and I will make one! :3
Thanks for reading and have a amazing day Ninjas!

Cya!
~NinjagoObsession