"Yeah! I do that to her every month, and she loves the nail polish too much." She said ruffling her hair.

"Well do some shopping and just rome. I have some work, so I hope you guys don't mind." I said and they both nodded.

After they left in the evening, I started my preparations. By the time, they returned everything was ready.

"Enjoyed?" I asked them.

"Too much. I am hungry." Ayesha replied.

"Have your dinner and then sleep." I said, looking at the way her eyes were tired.

"Ok!" She mumbled, and Nisha helped her to eat.

We both took her to her room, and Nisha started walking toward our room, but I stopped her.

"Close your eyes." I said, looking at her, and she immediately did surprising me.

"You know there was a surprise?" I asked her walking inside her room holding her hand.

"I know you, Sudhir." She replied, smiling with her closed eyes.

"Open them." I whispered, standing behind her after locking the door.

"Wow!" She said looking around.

"Dinner?" She asked, looking at the dinner setting in the balcony and only candles is there, and our room is in the complete dark.

"Change." I said, giving her the parcel, and she nodded walking inside the washroom.

She walked back looking as beautiful as I thought in that navy blue silk Saree which I bought yesterday and how I hid it I don't even know.

"Dinner at your service." I said, holding her hand and walked toward the food.

"You are amazing." She whispered, and I smiled at her.

We actually had a complete silent dinner stealing glances at each other. She is doing it more than me.

I asked her to stay there while I took the dirty dishes to the kitchen ignoring her help.

"Come on!" I said, returning and asked her to come inside from the balcony blowing off the candles.

"I hope you enjoyed your birthday." I asked, placing a hand around her waist and held her with one hand in my other. She herself placed the other hand on my shoulder.

"It was the best." She said happily, and we both danced slowly to the song I played before asking her to come.

"I didn't know what else to give you, and you didn't ask me any." I said smiling.

"I asked you, but you didn't want you." She mumbled.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"I can understand though that you didn't want to kiss me. So do not worry." She replied, and I can definitely hear the understanding.

"Stop!" I said, pulling her to me even more.

"What?" She asked me confused.

"Stop understanding and demand me why I didn't kiss you." I replied.

"But Sudhir, when I know you didn't want to then why would I ask you again." She said frowning.

"Demand me, Nisha." I said, looking straight into her eyes in the dimmed light around us.

"Why didn't you kiss me Sudhir?" She asked after taking a deep breath.

"Because I couldn't control myself if I did." I replied honestly.

"Couldn't control?" She asked frowning.

"I want you, Nisha. I want you so much that if I had kissed you, then I would have not controlled myself." I replied.

She just stared at me with wide eyes and there was complete silence around us. I sighed and said, "I love you Nisha. I don't know how, from when and from where, but I love you."

"And I want you. That's why I didn't kiss you." I added looking at her intently.

"Then have me." She whispered in such a low tone that I thought I mistakenly heard her.

"What?" I asked her.

"Then have me, Sudhir." She replied.

"I don't want to force you." I said, shaking my head gulping.

"I am not letting you force me." She said and pressed her lips to mine.

That was a break in my control, and I immediately pulled her face to me and kissed her back with as much passion as I can show to her.

"I am not going to back away." I said with as much pleading as possible.

"I am not asking you to." She said, and I bent a little sweeping her feet off the floor.

I placed her on our bed and placed myself beside her. I pressed my lips to her and caressed her's slowly and with care.

"You know what we should stop." She said and I immediately moved away staring at her in shock.

"If that's what you want." I said, sighing and kissed her forehead.

"We should stop if you take it so slow like I will break at any moment." She said pulling me to her by my shirt.

"I don't want to hurt you." I said, smiling at her and started pestering kisses all over her face and then at the jaw.

"Sudhir! I know that but..." She closed her eyes, and I can see the blushing on her face.

"Shh..." I said and kissed her again, but this time with no pull back in my mind.

She slowly started removing my shirt, but the buttons are not opening in her shaking hands. I stopped her and removed it myself.

"You are nervous." I said, kissing her palms.

"Of course I will be nervous. What did you expect?" She asked, glaring at me.

"You are angry." I said, stopping myself from laughing.

"That's it, Sudhir. If you make any comment, then I will... I will... I don't know." She said, still with anger and then tried to get up.

But I stopped her leaning myself on her and smiled at her and placed my hands on her waist.

"I never thought I would smile at this situation when I am burning to make love to you, and this is all you're doing." I said siding away her Saree and started rubbing circles on her waist, and she slowly started relaxing.

"Don't put blame on me." She said kissing my cheek and then started pestering the kisses along my jaw near to my neck making me groan and crush her below me.

I held her Saree and started removing it, but she stopped me placing her hand on mine. She took a deep breath and then released her hand, and I removed it completely.

I stared at her after a few minutes, and she slowly said, "Don't ask me whether I am sure or not."

I kissed away the tears which flowed from her eyes with pain, hoping she will not feel it again. I consoled her and she slowly nodded at me to continue.

We slowly drifted off into the passion, we both tried to set for the each other, and I smiled at her whispering "I love you."

"I like you." She whispered back, making me actually chuckle before we both slid off into sleep holding each other.

-----------------------------------------------------

I like you? seriously Nisha? Our nisha is so stubborn. Well that was awkward..

There is a say you see that men fall easily in love but women needs time....

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...