Chapter 12

*Sudhir Pov*

"Promise me that you will Marry my cousin Nisha." Indu said.

"What? Are you mad?" I asked her getting up.

"Look you do not have to worry about her. My Mom really loves Ayesha and doesn't want her away from the family." Indu replied.

"So? That doesn't answer why you want me to marry again and that too with your cousin." I said completely confused.

"I don't know! She wants this and I too don't want to stress Mom with Ayesha." She said.

"Look, I can take care of my daughter and don't want anyone to do anything for her." I said shaking my head.

"That just means you will take her away from my family." She said glaring at me.

"They can meet her whenever they want." I said, trying to make her understand.

"No! You made a decision to shift to Mumbai on your own taking me away from my family. I will not let you take Ayesha away from them." She said.

"Calm down, Indu! No one is taking anyone away from you or your family. Just sleep." I said.

"Promise me! Then I will meet Ayesha otherwise I will not meet her." She threatened.

"Don't worry, I can take care of her." I said walking towards the door.

"Do you want to stay in guilt that you didn't get Ayesha to meet her Mom one final time." She said, making me stop in my tracks.

"What will you get with all this Indu?" I asked her frowning.

"Satisfaction that you don't get love in this life like me." She replied.

"How can you be certain? I may fall for her." I said, hoping she will leave this new idea.

"No! How will you fall for a selfish girl? My cousin is no more than a selfish. See, she didn't even come to see me." She said so confidently that I just sighed.

"Why do you hate me so much?" I asked her.

"Because you took my love away from me." She replied and I just closed eyes.

I woke up coming out of the thoughts which didn't leave my mind. It's been one month since they started from the day of my birthday.

I glanced at the clock to see that I am late today. I shook my head and went downstairs to see both are about to leave.

"You are late." Ayesha said, looking at me.

"I know!" I said smiling.

"Let's go, Ayesha." Nisha said, and they both walked outside after Ayesha hugged me.

After some time, I entered my office to see Sanju waiting for me. And she is just smiling at me.

"I hope it is good news." I said walking inside my cabin.

"It is! We are on track, and your hard work paid." She said.

"That means I need not to stay here later than office timings." I mumbled, looking at the deals which got completed.

"Yes! So party?" She asked.

"I will go home and spend time with Ayesha. I miss them these days." I replied.

"Well from today onwards you can have them everyday. Because everyone is on their tracks." She said smiling and left the cabin.

*Nisha Pov*

"Nisha!" I felt someone shaking and turned to see Pavani and Rajeev looking at me worriedly.

"Sorry I am just lost." I said, shaking my head.

"Rajeev! Give us a minute." She asked, looking at him. He nodded and left, but not before smiling at me.

"It's been one-month Nisha. Forget about that idiot." She said, sitting beside me.

"I can't! You don't know Pavani. It killed me that day when I asked her to call me Aunty." I said rubbing my face.

"I can understand! Look, why don't you come to a movie today with us?" She said after a few minutes.

"I don't know! I can't leave her alone." I said, shaking my head.

"Ok! If the plan changed just give me a call, I will pick you up." She said, and I nodded at her.

As usual, I picked her up and went to our home. Suddenly, in the evening I heard a voice and leaned to see him talking with Ayesha.

"You are early Dad." She said smiling.

"I will be every day." He said hugging her.

"Tell me a story." She said, and he nodded at her.

They both walked inside her room, and I just stood there. Maybe I should take her offer up.

I immediately rushed to cook the dinner and put it on the table. I went inside her room to see that they both are engrossed in the story.

In the beginning, I tried every day to be with them when he was reading her a story. But I felt so out of place and after that he too stopped as he stayed at the office little late than usual.

"Ayesha! I am going out and will be here before dinner." I said, and she looked up at me.

"Where?" She asked, frowning.

"With friends!" I replied and she nodded, but he is just looking down.

"Bye!" I said, waving at her, and she waved back.

I walked outside to see Rajeev. I looked at him confused and asked, "What are you doing here?"

"Pavani said you are going to come with us, and as I was going through this side, I told her I would pick you up." He replied.

"Thanks!" I said, smiling a little awkwardly and sat beside him.

"I am glad that you decided to come here." Pavani said when I walked near her.

"Me too." I said sighing.

After sometime I kept on glancing at my watch hoping I will be back before she wants her dinner.

"Ok! I will leave." I said when we all walked outside.

"Next time, please watch the movie and not time." She said, and I smiled at her.

"Can I drop you?" Rajeev asked.

"I will go by bus. But thanks." I replied.

"Don't be silly! Let him drop you and you need to be home in the few minutes' right." She said, and I nodded at her.

"Next movie plan will be on Sunday." She added.

"I will be free that day." I said smiling.

Rajeev dropped me, and I walked inside after thanking him. I saw Ayesha coming downstairs smiling at me.

"Am I late?" I asked, picking her up.

"No!" She replied, shaking her head.

"Let's have dinner then." I said, and she nodded.

He walked downstairs and we three had silent dinner as usual. At night, when I was about to leave the room, she stopped me asking, "You love me?"

"More than you know." I replied, kissing on her forehead.

She smiled, and I smiled at her back before leaving the room. I just completed small work and then slid off into sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

How is the chap guys??

Comment plz and vote...