Chapter 6

*Sudhir Pov*

"I am going to die just because of you Sudhir." Indu said with so much anger.

"Don't stress yourself Indu! You need to be calm." I slowly said and her anger just rose.

"No! I never wanted to die at this age." She said suddenly with tears.

"You are not going to. Just take a rest." I calmly said.

"So Mr.Sudhir Arora knows how to lie then." She said, shaking her head and hissed in pain.

"Don't move your head like that." I said stopping her.

"Ayesha is here to see you. She has been crying for a few days." I added, remembering my daughter's cries.

"No! I don't have the patience to console her now." She said closing her eyes.

"I will come later." I said, sighing and was about to get up when she stopped me holding my hand.

"Promise me something." She said, and I looked at her frowning.

"Promise on Ayesha that you will fulfill it. Then I will meet her." She added and I reluctantly nodded.

"I want you to..."She started saying.

I came out of my thoughts when I felt someone standing right behind me. I turned to look at Nisha looking at me fidgeting her hands.

"I got a room prepared for you, and you can rest there." I calmly said.

"What?" She asked me completely shocked.

"It is on the other side of Ayesha's. It is also furnished." I replied, walking inside the room.

"But I thought... I mean I already placed all my clothes here." She mumbled, and I turned to see that she has her eyes close.

"You can carry them to your room tomorrow. I need to sleep." I said and walked to my bed.

When I lay down, she slowly nodded and walked outside taking some dress from the cupboard.

After she left I switched off the lights and drifted off into sleep...

*Nisha Pov*

I sighed, getting up not at all satisfied with the sleep I got. I just tossed around completely maybe because this is a new place.

After freshening up, I walked outside the room and walked inside Ayesha's to see she is getting ready with the help of Sudhir.

"I am sorry! I didn't wake up early. I just got sleep very..." I started saying, but he cut me off nodded.

"You do not have to give me any explanation. Breakfast must be ready." He said walking out holding Ayesha passing me without a glance.

Damn! I just need to wake up early from tomorrow onwards. I thought sighing. I so do not like it, but I need to.

When I went near the dining table, I saw that he was feeding Ayesha by hand, then why did she want to eat with a spoon yesterday.

"I will feed her. You can have yours." I said, standing beside him.

"It's ok! She doesn't like with a spoon in the morning." He said brushing me off.

I didn't say anything and just sat beside them looking at them. He is such a loving father! I thought and remember about my Dad.

I wish he didn't leave the world when I was a kid. I looked up thinking maybe he is looking down at me at present.

"Eat!" I heard a small voice and turned to see Ayesha looking at me finishing her food while Sudhir continued to have his.

"Good morning!" I said kissing on her forehead.

"Good morning!" She said smiling a little.

I started having my breakfast and finished it soon than Sudhir. Then taking three of our plates, I walked inside after he finished ignoring his words.

"You need not to do anything. I can do it for myself." He said walking inside.

"I am just here right! I can do it too." I said, turning towards him.

He nodded and walked outside. After washing the dishes, I heard him saying, "I want a responsible nanny."

He doesn't wish me to stay in his room, and I was ok because I can understand his need of space. But nanny, I will not allow him.

"I can take care of her." I said standing near him.

"I don't trust someone easily." He said hanging up.

"But you can trust an outsider." I pointed out.

"I pay for her and if she makes any mistake, then I can complain about her to the agency." He said, and I stepped back hearing those words.

This is not the way I thought would happen, but well life really gives you the unexpected.

"If I make any mistake, then you can appoint any number of nannies." I said after a few minutes thinking about it.

"I don't want to take chances." He said in blank tone.

"Do you want me or a nanny?" I asked walking towards Ayesha.

She frowned and asked, "Do you know Tom and Jerry?"

"I know!" I replied, suddenly smiling at her question even though I was feeling a bit of hurt hearing him.

"Do you like them?" She asked still frowning.

"Of course! Who doesn't like them?" I asked her shocked. Hell, I love them!

"Big people!" She replied, smiling a little.

"Then big people don't have brains, but I do have one." I said, and she smiled more.

"I don't want the nanny." She said looking at him.

"Ayesha!" he said, shaking his head.

"Please!" She pleaded with him so cute that I feared if I will ever be able to say no to her when she does the same to me.

"Ok! Just one mistake and there will be a nanny." He said looking at me, and I nodded.

Whenhe left I turned towards her and hugged her tightly smiling... 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am trying so much but the chaps are coming very little in this story... :(

But i will try more in the remaining chaps :)

How is the chap guys? And thanks for the support...

Comment plz and vote...