Chapter 24

*Nisha Pov*

"Wake up, Ayesha!" I said waking her up but yawning myself.

Today is so cold and it is even clouded. I am feeling so lazy myself, so I can't say anything to Ayesha for not getting up.

"Please, Ayesha. We both will get late." I said, massaging her hair.

"I want to sleep." She said slowly opening her eyes.

"Even I want to but we both also don't want to skip our classes' right." I said yawning.

"How about we both sleep early today?" I asked her, and she nodded getting up finally.

She got ready while I too started getting ready. I walked downstairs to find that Sudhir is preparing our breakfast.

"I would have done that right." I said walking inside the kitchen.

"I know the weather is so cold and Ayesha will wake up late, but you managed not to let her, so I decided to do this." He explained and continued to make it.

"Even I was feeling lazy." I said yawning again.

"Today it is surprisingly cold." He said nodding.

"Oh, no!" I said, looking outside the window after finishing my breakfast.

"What?" He asked, frowning standing beside me.

"It is raining." I replied, frowning myself.

"Why don't you both skip and stay home?" he asked looking at us.

"No!" We both said at a time and laughed.

"I have an important class today, and it is just one month since the second year started, and the difficult topics are being explained." I started explaining, and he stopped holding my shoulders.

"I can understand. I really want to know how your brother and Mom bared you." He said, joking and I rolled my eyes.

I had to chuckle at the end. We have become really close friends, and I am glad that instead of living like some strangers, we at least understand each other accepting the conditions of life.

"I will call Rajeev." I said, picking out my phone from the bag.

"Why?" He asked, frowning.

"He must have reached the college already, and he can pick Ayesha and me taking Pavani's car." I replied and immediately dialed his number.

"No need for that." He said taking my phone away from my ear and hung up before it can even ring.

"Why?" I asked him frowning.

"I too have a car, and I too can drop you both." He said taking his office bag.

"No! I will just call Rajeev, and you need not to worry." I said, trying to take my phone away from him.

"Nisha! Just listen to me and this is not at all a trouble." He said, and I rushed behind him hoping to make him understand.

I am dead! I thought, remembering the fact that he doesn't know that I changed my college.

*Sudhir Pov*

"You can smile a little. My car does not smell bad, and my car is also a car." I said, looking how she sat sulking in her seat.

"Rajeev would have dropped me right." She mumbled, looking at me, and I gripped the wheel tighter.

"I can also drive a car, and even if I drive, we can reach your college not only him." I said and focused on driving.