Chapter 5

*Nisha Pov*

I went inside the room where I saw my luggage taken inside by a helper here. When I went inside I saw that this room was already used a little as his clothes were there inside a few cupboards.

I opened my bag and first sent the changed address to my college using my Laptop so that they will send me any news regarding my applications I have sent to the college address.

Then I called Bhai to inform him I have reached here. I freshened up a little and started unpacking my bags.

I placed them properly in the empty cupboards and sighed in relief as they will finish soon. Then I walked inside Ayesha's room to see that she is sleeping.

I smiled, walking towards her and placed a small kiss on her forehead, and she immediately opened her eyes.

"Were you not sleeping?" I asked her smiling and she shook her head.

"Are you hungry?" when I asked that she nodded.

"Let's make something." I said and picked her up in my arms.

"What do you want to eat?" I asked her looking at little contents in the cupboards.

She shrugged, making me smile. I pulled the chair and made her sit in the dining room. Then I walked inside and cooked some rice and then made carrot curry as there were many carrots in the fridge.

After placing it on the stove, I walked back to see her looking at me from the gap present between the dining hall and kitchen from where we can place the dishes on the table directly from the kitchen.

"You like carrot curry?" I asked her and she nodded, making me sigh in relief.

When it is completed, I took the rice and curry in a bowl and mixed it properly. Walking towards her, I sat beside her and placed a bite near her mouth.

She just frowned at me, and I frowned at her back. Leaning forward, she took the spoon from the table and put it in the bowl.

"You want to eat with the spoon?" I asked her shocked.

"Yes!" She whispered, making me look at her in shock.

"You talked to me." I said in amaze.

"Mom says that we need to eat with a spoon." She said ignoring my amazement.

"Ok!" I said and walked to the kitchen to wash my hands.

When I came back, I saw that she is already eating the food slowly, but it is falling all around.

"Here! Let me help you." I said, taking the bowl from her hands and placed the spoon near her mouth blowing at it.

"It's good!" She mumbled and continued to eat.

"You know you can eat with hands when there is no one other than you, your Dad and me." I slowly said.

"But Mom said..." She said frowning.

"I know that is a good habit when others are present, but eating with the hand is also good." I said smiling.

"Of course we should wash our hands before doing that." I added and she slowly nodded.

"I will come to the office tomorrow if I can." We both heard a new voice and turned to see Sudhir and Sanju entering inside.

"You have to Sudhir. We shifted it just few months back. You need to be at the office, at least in the office hours." Sanju said frowning.

"Ok! Hire a good nanny for Ayesha until her school starts." He said, and I frowned at him.

"I can take care of her and there is no need for a nanny." I said, looking at them, and they suddenly looked at me.

"I will meet you tomorrow, Sanju." He said, and she left the house nodding.

"She is having food?" He asked, looking at me.

"Yes! Almost finish." Ayesha replied, and he looked at her in a little shock.

"Good! I will just go and freshen up." He said, and she nodded at him.

When she finished eating, I washed her mouth and asked, "Do you want to sleep?"

"Dad!" She mumbled, and I nodded at her.

He came after a few minutes and sat at the dining table. By the time, I placed everything on the table and sat beside Ayesha.

I was about to serve him, but he shook his head and served himself. She just stared at both of us when I served for myself.

"What are her favorite dishes?" I asked him.

"Why?" He asked, frowning.

"To cook!" I replied and stopped myself from saying 'DUH'.

"Helper will do that work too. I will ask him to take care of that along with his other work." He said talking to himself.

"I know how to cook so there is no need." I said, and he looked at me to say something.

But Ayesha cut him off saying, "I like carrot, bottle gourd, lady's finger, and everything except bitter gourd."

"I too hate bitter guard." I said, scrunching my face, and she smiled at me.

"Dad loves bitter guard." She said pointing to Sudhir.

"You know the names? Very clever!" I said, smiling.

"I am first in my class." She said proudly.

"Just like me." I said, winking at her.

"You need to sleep." He said after we finished our dinner.

"I will take her to her room." I said walking towards her.

"I can do it." He said and walked towards her room with her following.

I frowned at his words, but smiled when she waved at me before reaching the stairs. I waved back at her and mouthed 'Good night'.

I walked inside the kitchen and cleaned the utensils I used for cooking. I then walked outside switching off the lights.

I walked towards her room and slowly opened it to see she is now sleeping. And there were radium stars and moon attached to the roof which is glowing.

I placed a small kiss on her forehead and quit her room. With slow steps, I reached our room and saw that he is not inside.

Then I saw his silhouette in the balcony. I calmly walked towards him, and he turned towards me folding his arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys so here is the chap...

How is it??

Comment plz and vote...