Chapter 26

*Nisha Pov*

I woke up hearing the door bell groaning. Who is it at this time? I thought getting up.

First of all, what time is it actually! I thought and turned to see that it is only 5am. I am going to get rid of whoever it is.

I got up and immediately hissed feeling my feet hit some stool. When did some stool start staying in my room and that too on my side of the bed?

I looked around and remembered that this is actually his room, and as he asked I came here to stay.

I need to ask him why he wants me to be. Does he want our relationship to make progress?

However, he said we are friends right. I thought walking outside the room and tied my hair into a bun.

Maybe he wants even more than that from our relation. I smiled a little hoping that the reason is something like that.

I am not saying I will be on cloud nine hearing that, but I will surely feel hope again, which I left a few months back completely without a doubt.

With that new thought, I opened the door and looked at the person standing in front of me.

"Yes?" I asked, frowning.

Nonetheless, when I got the answer, I finally understood why he wanted me to shift inside his room. There you go hope and don't come back again.

*Sudhir Pov*

"Happy birthday, Dad!" I heard Ayesha's voice and opened my eyes to see Nisha and her standing beside me.

"Thank you." I said, getting up.

"Happy birthday." Nisha said, and I thanked her smiling.

"We will go somewhere today like some restaurant." I said, and Ayesha looked at me excited with a big grin.

"Go and get ready, Ayesha." Nisha said after a few minutes, and Ayesha left the room nodding.

"You too get ready." She said looking at me and walked outside the room.

That's it? I thought she would ask me something, but she didn't talk even a single word about it.

Probably she too wants this! I thought and got up completely to get ready.

I walked inside the kitchen, passing Ayesha, who is sitting on the dining table having her breakfast slowly.

"So do you have anything to ask me?" I asked her when she turned around from the stove.

"Nothing!" She replied, and I saw that she is preparing my favorite breakfast.

"Are you not going to ask why I asked you to shift?" I asked her frowning.

"I know the reason." She mumbled.

"You know?" I asked her shocked.

"What is it?" I asked her because I too want to know my reason.

"You are asking as if you don't know." She said looking at me with a frown.

"Something like that." I mumbled to myself.

"There you go, your reason." She said, gesturing behind me, and I turned to see frowning but my eyes eventually went wide.

"Aunty?" I asked her in shock.

"I know I said I will be here in the evening but the ticket I booked before my latest one too got a reservation, so I am here early." She replied smiling, and I hugged her lightly.