Chapter one

You woke up hearing the sound of metal. You felt very sick and dizzy. "Where the hell am I??" You asked yourself. "Y/N" you thought. "That's my name." You looked around and saw that you were in a box or something with a few boxes in it and on the walls you saw a word WCKD. "What is WCKD?" You thought. You tried to remember more of your past but you just couldn't. Your whole brain was like a white room with nothing in it. "Okay Y/N don't panic, it's okay, I'll be okay."

Then the box where you were in suddenly stopped with moving and it opened. You put your hands in front of your eyes because of the sudden bright light. Someone jumped in the box and carried you out of it. You looked around. There were like 50 girls around you looking at you and you began to panic. "What is this all?!?" You thought. "All right guys give her some space." Someone said. They gave you space and then you could see everything... You saw a forest, some buildings from wood and.. Big, big walls with one opening. You saw it as an exit so you gave it a run. "Look guys! We've got a runner!" And they all laughed. You didn't mind and just kept running but then someone tackled you from behind.

You smacked hard on the ground and you looked up to see who it was. It was a girl with black hair, blue eyes and like 5'9 tall. "Sorry for that but I couldn't let you go in there, I'm Rose by the way." She said while she helped you up. "I'm Y/N." You said. "Can you please tell me what's happening?" "I will, just come with me we won't hurt you, I promise." She said and you didn't know why but you trusted her.

A/N: First chapter of my book! It was short but the next chapters will be longer. Hope you liked it! And you need to wait a bit until Thomas will be in the story but the beginning is nice too! Just not romantic things in it, maybe a few but you'll see. (Oh and before the scorch, the story is about Group B. After the maze Group A will be in it too.)