Not as Bad as it Seems

Jade's POV 

"Jade...wake up...oh poopey..." groaning I turned the other way scooting further under my covers. What's a girl gotta do to get some sleep around her? Feeling someone tap my shoulder again I sighed heavily before sitting up to be eye level with none other than Liam Payne, my best friend since day one. Any other day I would be pretty furious but it was literally impossible to be mad at Liam, he was just to darn sweet. "Liam..." I grumbled swatting his hand away running a hand through my tangled hair. "The girls wanted me to wake you up, they said you probably wouldn't yell at me" he mentioned as Leigh-Anne and Perrie hesitantly poke their heads in. When they saw that I was calm they slowly walked in patting Liam on the back.

"We don't know how you did it but God bless your soul" Perrie thanked him causing him to let out a low chuckle. "It's simple you just tap her and tell her to wake up" he stated as they all looked down at me in awe. Rolling me eyes, I got out of bed walking over to them and pushing them towards the door. "All of you out, I gotta get in the shower" Closing it behind me I stumbled to the bathroom, I had never been a morning person so I was always like this when the girls would wake me up. Looking at my clock I sighed, 8 o'clock, to me that was way to early but apparently to the other girls it was just normal timing.

Turning on the shower I stripped out of my pajamas getting in and letting the warm water wash away all of my nerves. Washing me hair, I finally finished in the shower. Changing into my low cut plaid top and my yellow shorts I grabbed my suspenders putting them on before adding in my yellow bow tie hair piece to complete the outfit. Smiling satisfied in the mirror I grabbed my striped yellow socks sliding them on as I made my way downstairs.

"She's alive!" Louis screamed causing everyone to stop what they were doing and bust out in laughter. "Very funny guys..." I mumbled trying my best to hide me smile as I made my way towards the kitchen to see Perrie and Zayn making out at the table while Niall made out with his food. I learned that as long as he had his food, all his life problems were solved. Walking over to the love birds I grinned mischievously before sitting on Perrie's lap completely interrupting their make out session. "Morning Perrie, Zayn" I smiled as Perrie rolled her eyes pushing me off her lap.

"Is poopey annoying you guys?" I heard a voice chuckle. Turning around I was met by those soft, innocent brown eyes. "Liam..." I scoffed playfully walking over to the fridge and grabbing a bottle of apple juice. "I'm guessing you're not quite the morning person?" he asked taking the apple juice from me and taking a sip. Snatching it back I watched as that cute smile of his covered his face, Liam was by far the only person that could push my button but not make me want to yell at him. Maybe it's due to the fact that I'd known him since 2008 when we first met at the X Factor.

"What made you guess that?" I joked just as Jesy walked in grabbing a Danish from Niall's plate. She had somehow managed to get it without the poor boy even noticing. "Good morning" she sung ruffling Liam's hair and pulling me into a hug. "Morning Jess, care to tell me why were up so early and why the boys are here?" I asked puzzled as Liam looked at me with a hurt expression. Kissing his cheek I watched him smile again while Jesy explained to me what was going on. "Simon wanted to see all of us so the boys came over to carpool with us"

Nodding I was about to say something when we were all interrupted by Harry walking through the door hanging up his phone, "Guys that was just Simon, he says he's ready to go" After literally dragging Perrie and Zayn out the kitchen, we all got in the limo while it led us to Syco Records. Since there wasn't enough room for the nine of us of course the girls nominated me to sit on one of the boys laps and Liam didn't mind so I sat on his. I found it strange that I wasn't feeling awkward sitting on his lap, I was actually quite comfortable.