I agreed if she promised me that he will not come in our way again. When she nodded we accepted and left her relatives place.

"Want to meet your Mom?" I asked her, and she nodded.

We went to her Mom's place, and I have to say, her Mom definitely looked surprised seeing us.

I was about to tell her about my Uncle, but Nisha stopped me shaking her head. We had lunch there and then decided to meet her Aunty too.

Well, it looks like we are going to get surprise faces all day long. Both Uncle and Aunty were surprised, but allowed us inside.

"How is business Sudhir?" Aunty asked.

"It is fine." I replied smiling.

"Really?" She asked, frowning.

"Yes!" I replied, frowning back.

Then the Aunty and Nisha walked inside the kitchen to bring snacks for us and returned after a few minutes. Uncle and I continued to talk in the meantime.

"How are you taking care of the house Nisha? It must be very difficult to do it with little support from everywhere, right?" She asked Nisha.

"Everything is fine and we are leaving. Otherwise, we will miss our flight." Nisha said dragged me outside.

"Our flight is today night." I said when we got inside the taxi.

"So? I don't want to spend another minute sparing her weird behavior." She said shaking her head.

"They have common relatives so maybe the news just passed." I said, and she nodded.

"So what shall we do?" I asked her and she just shrugged looking outside.

We got down near a park, and she looked at me teasingly. I pulled her to me placing my hand on her shoulder.

She stayed stiffen for a few minutes, but then relaxed. We walked along the park and she started to say how she enjoyed here along with her brother.

"We need to talk." She suddenly said when we sat on the bench.

"Ok! Are you breaking up with me?" I asked her teasingly, but her expressions remain unchanged.

"What are we doing?" She asked tiredly.

"What do you mean?" I asked her back.

"I know you just got the shock of your life yesterday. It is so wrong for me to even talk now." She said shaking her head.

"What is it?" I asked her.

"We will talk later. Let's just go." She replied and started walking away.

We both reached the hotel room and started packing our stuff. We both stayed quiet without saying a single word.

We got inside the flight and got ourselves lost in our thoughts, but we continued to hold our hands.

When we reached Mumbai in the late night, we went to Sanju's house and took Ayesha, who is sleeping.

We took our car, we parked there and reached our home. After placing Ayesha in her room, we walked inside ours and freshened up a little.

When we lay on our bed, I moved her towards me while she just stared at me blankly.

"What happened?" I asked her frowning.

"We will talk tomorrow." She replied, closing her eyes.

I hugged her like that and drifted off into sleep.

The next day when I woke up, I saw that she already left the room as usual. Before I used to wake up so early than this, but she just spoiled me.

I got ready and went downstairs to see Ayesha and Nisha are talking to each other happily. I smiled at them and sat down.

"I thought it was a dream." Ayesha said smiling.

"What?" I asked her confused.

"Mom waking me up! I thought it was just a dream." Ayesha replied smiling.

"Shall I pinch you to prove that it is not a dream?" I asked her grinning.

"No! I will hug her to prove that this is not a dream." Nisha said hugging Ayesha.

They both stuck their tongues out and teased me for a few seconds.

"You both are so mean." I said, shaking my head.

"What is your Dad's name?" Nisha asked Ayesha.

"Mean!" Ayesha replied, and they both burst out laughing.

I couldn't help but laugh with them. I stared at them and felt all tension leave me, which has been there all these months regarding this issue and this new news.

"Go and bring your bag Ayesha." Nisha said getting up.

She smiled at me and stood waiting for Ayesha. I pulled her hand with my hand towards me and asked, "Now tell me."

"Now?" she asked me shocked, and I nodded.

"Ok! I can totally understand why you kissed me and also said that you like me." She said looking at me.

"You know?" I asked her surprised.

It is really awesome that she knows everything before I even know the reason for my actions. I really hope her answer will not be like last time.

"You must be feeling emotional at that time and did that. But do not worry, I totally understand." She said holding my hand.

"What?" I asked her shocked.

"I will never ruin our friendship so don't worry. You are a great friend Sudhir." She replied, kissing my cheek and moved away when she heard Ayesha coming.

Before I can process what she actually said, she already left along with Ayesha.

I reached my office and sat at my place holding my head. I heard a knock on my door, and I mumbled 'I am busy!'

"Great!" I heard Sanju saying and then she walked inside.

"Can't you understand once what am I saying?" I asked her tiredly.

"What happened to you? Kamal said you were ok yesterday." She asked.

"Something worse happened." I replied.

"What happened?" She asked, and I looked at her lifting my head a little.

"I just got friend zoned and that too by my wife." I replied and placed my head again in my hands.

And the worst thing is after hearing what I said, that Sanju bursted out laughing...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys you dont know where this story goes right? and guess what even i dont know.. :P

How is the chap??

Comment plz and vote....

P.S- dont leave me #2 prologue is up check it out and give your views :)