"That's why you're here. All tied and chained. I do apologize for the ankle chain, your collar is being made."He stated with emptiness in his silver, cold eyes and an even emptier chuckle. "You're sick." Eren said, adjusting himself against the heavy chains. "A fucking collar? You're not serious." He shot back, writhing against the binds again.

Levi grinned devilishly. "Oh, I'm quite serious. It's a collar and leash or you will remain chained to your bed." Eren let out a little noise of protest. "A-a leash?" He said, nearly boiling over with anger. "Like I'm a fucking dog to you?" He sneered disgustedly.

Levi tilted his head and stared at Eren. "You're going to do everything I tell you, or you'll have punishments." Eren's eyes widened at the word 'punishment', and he gulped thickly. "What is this place? What are you even planning on doing with me?"

Levi crossed his legs as he sat and looked over at his men before nodding and watching as they exited the room to stand outside the door. "Well it's my home, of course. I just— house a bit of people is all. You're the youngest right now, though you aren't the youngest I've had here. Armin was the youngest, I believe." He looked up at Levi, a mixture of confusion and wonder. Others? He thought. Just like him?

Levi smirked and stood up. He walked to Eren and brought his lips to Eren's ear. "I will do whatever I fucking want to do to you, Eren. You are mine now." he breathed hotly. Eren nearly gagged at the warm breath so close to his skin.

Pulling away, he walked to the door before turning to look at Eren again. "Petra is going to change you and put on your collar now. Then I'll come back in and get you— once you look presentable in your white button-up and black trousers." In a flash, he was out of the room, and a girl strolled inside in his place.

Eren looked up at her, anger and annoyance plain on his face. "Spare me." He spat at her. "I don't need anyone to dress me."

Petra sighed sweetly and set the bag down. She sat beside the small male on the bed. "Look, just make things easy on yourself. You boys always fight for the longest time and it just make it worse." She slowly took put a pair of scissors and cut off Eren's clothes. "If you were smart, you would do what I did and behave. Then one day you'll be collar free." Petra slowly pulled the new boxers up his tanned legs before slipping on his pants. She slipped on his shirt and slowly buttoned all but the top four buttons. She sprayed something in his hair before spraying on a bit of cologne.

Eren sighed to himself, letting his eyes slip closed as he tried to forget the throbbing in his temples. He'd always been rather submissive by nature, could hardly ever bring himself to stand up to another person. But something about Levi cut him deep, and he didn't want to submit, he didn't want to behave. Though, he thought, deep down, the girl was right. If Petra had been where he was and she was freed, there could be the smallest sliver of hope for him. He looked up at her with broken eyes after she dressed him. "Do my best.." He mumbled, shaking out his hair out of habit.

Petra looked at the boy sympathetically. She was taken in at 17, and she was now 20. It took years to get the way she was now, but not nearly as long as it took some of the others here. Petra put the tough leather collar around Eren's neck and attached the leash to it before removing the chain from his ankle. She leaned down and softly kissed his forehead, leaving a small trace of red lipstick. "Here," she whispered, and handed him a small pill. When he looked up at her questioningly, she pointed to her temples and winked before walking out with her bag.

~~

After a few minutes of Eren being alone, Levi reentered the room. "My, my. You surely do dress the perfect slave, Eren." He said, enjoying the tiny growl of annoyance Eren made at the sound of his new nickname. Eren bit harshly into his lower lip at the snide compliment, so harshly the taste of blood covered his tongue. He knitted his brows together as Levi spoke.