I walked into the kitchen to grab some chips to put out and as I was standing there I felt a pair of arms wrap around my waist. 

I turned around to see the one and only Sam.

"How could I have guessed this would be you" I said rolling my eyes.

"You look fucking sexy in that bathing suit." He said biting his lip and closing the space from in between us. "I bet it looks even better on the floor though" 

"You wish Wilkinson" I said smiling and pushing him off of me as I grabbed the food and walked back outside. 

The day consisted of the typical pool party and drinking activities. Sam was all over Kristen all day and I wasn't really in the partying mood. Not that I cared if they hooked up I just knew Sam was doing it to piss me off so I wasn't about to stick around and let it get to me. 

"Hey would you mind just watching the house I think I wanna go take a nap" I asked Andrea who wasn't really even drinking due to her hangover.

"Yeah girl I got this" she said and I got up and went up to my bedroom. I changed into some baggy sweatpants and a sports bra and ended up falling right asleep. 

I woke up 3 hours later and it was quiet downstairs. I got up and figured everyone left so I just stayed in my outfit. I walked down the stairs and saw that there were still some people here. Andrea, Jenn, Kristen, Gilinsky, Nate, Johnson, and Sam. 

They were all just chilling in the living room smoking and watching a movie. 

"Oh hey look who it is" Gilinsky said pointing to me as I came down the stairs. 

"You guys have the nerve to smoke in my house and not even offer me any? Shittt I see how it is" I said walking over and sitting down next to Gilinsky. 

"Here babe take a hit" He said as he wrapped his arm around me and passed the blunt. I could tell everyone was already pretty stoned so I took around 5 hits of the blunt before passing it so I could catch up to everyone. 

The room was quiet and we were all focused on watching the movie which I don't even remember what it was. 

Sam was sitting on the couch across from me and Gilinisky with Kristen's head sitting in his lap. He was focused on his phone for the past hour. 

Suddenly I felt my phone vibrate so I grabbed it out of my pocket not even disturbing Gilinsky at all. He was too stoned to notice anything. 

Unknown: I wanna fuck you so bad right now.

I looked up around the room and saw Sam smirking at me. 

Ronnie: I'm sure you do Sam

Sam: You know this whole playing hard to get thing turns me on

I just locked my phone and ignored his last text as I faced towards the tv again. 

Sam: ugh the things I would do to you right now

I bit my lip just thinking about what he would do. Being high as shit was not helping. I always get hella horny when I smoke.

Ronnie: Oh yeah? What would you do to me daddy?

Sam: Don't do that to me right now if you're not going to back up your words with actions.

Ronnie: Meet me in my room in 10 minutes. 

I slowly got up and left the living room without anyone noticing because everyone was either sleeping or too high to notice. 

I walked up to my room and stripped into just my matching red lace bra and thong and laid across my bed waiting for Sam. I needed him, like right now.