Make Me Wanna Die

*Trigger Warning*

I had everything
Opportunities for eternity
And I could belong to the night
Your eyes, your eyes
I can see in your eyes
Your eyes
You make me wanna die
I'll never be good enough
You make me wanna die
And everything you love will burn up in the light
Every time I look inside your eyes
You make me wanna die.

Alison's POV

It has been weeks now and I cut more and more each day. Every time I see her it gets worse and I just hate myself more and more.

I miss my mom. She wasn't the best mom, but she was my mom and I loved her. I forgive her for everything she did to me and I just want her back. I'd give anything to have her back.

But tonight I feel like I should go out. Just to The Brew for a cup of coffee. I feel lighter. I feel like I can be out in public and actually have a nice night.

So I walk there because it's only a few blocks away.

I get my coffee and sit down on one of the couches, getting comfortable with my worn and well-loved copy of Great Expectations. I'm about to start reading when I hear familiar laughter.

Oh no.

I turn and see the four girls that I least want to see. At least they don't see me, so maybe I can make a clean getaway. I stand up but just as I am about to make it out the door I hear it.

"Oh look, it's Alison." Hanna laughs. "Hi, bitchzilla!"

I gulp and turn to face them. They all look at me with cold expressions, except Aria, who looks uncomfortable.

"H-hi." I say.

"'H-hi.'" Hanna mocks. "What's with the stutter, bitchzilla?"

I gulp. I can't breathe again. Just like every time I see them. I back up and fumble with the handle, finally getting the door open. I turn and dash out of The Brew and down the street towards my house.

It takes me a few minutes to realize that they're chasing me.

I start to sob as I pick up the pace but finally they corner me in and alley that's a dead end and I can't get out.

"You know, I thought you might actually be able to change. Be a good person for once, y'know?" Hanna sneers.

I put on my bitch face. Like I keep saying, I can't show weakness. "I'm sorry I disappointed you." I said sarcastically.

Emily speaks up next. "Alison, I loved you. But you were just playing with me. You deserved everything you got."

That hurts coming from her. I clutch my book closer to my chest, hoping for some comfort.

"You are a terrible person and you are worthless. And there is not one person in this town that likes you."

Aria looks at me nervously as tears begin to stream down my face.

"Guys... maybe we should just go home."

"No!" Emily yells. "She needs to know what I think of her! She needs to feel the pain that she has caused all us!"

"You're right, Em." I say softly. Tears fall faster. "I'm sorry."

Spencer scoffs. "Alison, bravo on your performance, you're an amazing actress. Now cut it with the tears, it's getting old."

"Please just leave me alone." I say quietly.

"Fuck you." Hanna says. "We hate you."

Then Emily walks close to me. I back as far against the wall as I can but it doesn't work. She has me cornered. Then her hand comes up and she slaps me. Hard. And it hurts really bad.

"You're nothing, Alison DiLaurentis."

Then they turn and leave.

I sink to my knees and sob, cold and alone.

She's right.

I'm nothing.

Emily's POV

I know I should probably feel bad about what I did to Alison, and deep down I do. But there was something so exhilarating about telling her off like that, making her feel how she always made me feel.

But guilt is taking over and I'm a bit ashamed of the way we acted.

My mom comes into my room and asks, "Em, are you alright?"

"Yeah... Why wouldn't I be?"

"You just seem... Nevermind. Night, honey."

"Night!"

AN: Updatttee! This one is short too, sorry. But oh no. What's Ali's reaction gonna be to this?😁 Did you guys watch tonight's episode? Sara makes me wanna barf. She should stick with her showers. Hope you guys liked! Song by The Pretty Reckless.

- G. Schreiber

Tumblr: Gretaschreib
Ask.fm: Gretaschreiber
Vine: Gretaschreib