Blue Jeans

But when you walked out that door, a piece of me died
I told you I wanted more, but that's not what I had in mind
I just want it like before
We were dancing all night
Then they took you away, stole you out of my life
You just need to remember....
I will love you 'til the end of time
I would wait a million years
Promise you'll remember that you're mine
Baby can you see through the tears?

Alison's POV

I'm back. I'm here and I know I can't hide anymore. I need to come clean about my feelings or this horrible feeling will stay here in the pit of my stomach.

My mother is dead, my father and brother are never around, all of Rosewood hates me. All I have is her.

"Emily."

The beautiful girl turns to face me and I know that I have to do this. Her brown hair is wavy and wild and shiny, just how I like it. Her eyes are such a dark brown that I could get lost in them.

"Yes, Ali?"

My heart melts. She still calls me Ali. She might still love me.

"I-I need to tell you something, Em." It's barely a whisper.

"What is it?"

"Can we go up to my room. I don't want the others to hear."

"Okay..." She looks hesitant but she follows me up the stairs to my pink painted room.

We sit on the bed and face each other.

"Emily... I know I always made you feel like your feelings for me were totally one-sided. That wasn't true. Those kisses weren't just for practice.

Emily's brow furrows and she crosses and uncrosses her legs. "What do you want me to say?"

I gulp and look down. That wasn't exactly what I was expecting, but I know I hurt her. "You don't have to say anything. I just wanna say I'm really sorry for hurting you and I'd do anything to earn your trust back. I was just scared back then because I knew my family would never approve and I was afraid of giving in to my feelings for you. I loved you, Em. And you broke up with Paige..." I look into her beautiful eyes. "And... I still love you."

Her lips part slightly, but nothing comes out. She's speechless.

That's when I decided to do it. If I don't... I'll miss the best chance I've ever had. I lean in and cup her cheek.

She takes in a sharp breath.

I lean in further.

Then suddenly, Emily rips away and stands. She crosses her arms and looks pissed.

I gulp and feel a lump form in my throat.

"You can't do this anymore Alison!"

I'm fighting against tears at hearing my full name. It isn't a good sign. "Do what?"

"You know what! Play with my feelings! All I am to you is a toy! That's all I am to you, isn't it? Just a thing to manipulate? Well I have confidence now! And I won't go back!"

"Em, that's not tru-"

"SAVE IT!" She yells, nearly spitting. "I hate you!"

My heart drops at those three words and I can't breathe for a second. When I finally can again, she is leaving the room.

I let the tears flow now, not worried about embarrassment. All I'm worried about is losing my soul mate for a second time. "Emily!" I shriek hysterically. "EMILY COME BACK PLEASE!"

I get up, stumble, and fall to the ground, sobbing. "Emily, please! Please!"

She is stopped in the doorway, her back to me.

"What do I have if I don't have you?"

She turns back and I nearly shiver as her icy glare cuts through me. "Just what you deserve. Nothing." And she leaves.

I fall back to the ground and tears stream down my face. This is all my fault. I hate myself.

Emily's POV

Tears stream down my face as I rush out of the room. How could Ali be so heartless? Doesn't she know I love her? Maybe that's why it hurts so much. Because even though I said I hate her, I love her. But she doesn't love me. Now that A is gone she's just back to her old self. She doesn't care about me, she's just playing with my feelings for her own amusement. Like always.

"Whoa, Em what's wrong?" Hanna says as she comes and puts her hand on my shoulder.

"Alison told me she loves me."

"Okay..."

"Don't you get it? She's playing with my feelings again like old times!"

Hanna narrows her eyes and looks menacingly at the stairs towards Ali's room. "I'm gonna kill her."

"No you aren't." Spencer says. "But we're done with Alison." She says it loud enough for the blonde in her room to hear.

"Yeah." Aria chimes in. "She can't and will never hurt us ever again. We all hate her now."

I nod and wipe my eyes with my sleeve as we leave through the front door.

Alison DiLaurentis is dead to me.

AN: So here is the first chapter of my new fanfic! It will be sad but a happy ending will prevail! The song at the top that the chapter is named after is by Lana Del Rey and it's very good! I will do every chapter like that. I got the idea from another emison fanfic called "I Knew You Were Trouble" which you guys should check out! Love you and hope you liked this!

- G. Schreiber

Tumblr: Gretaschreib

Ask.fm: Gretaschreiber

Vine: Gretaschreib