"So? How dare they hide when I shared everything with them? Do you know what that Pavani said when I asked her the reason?" She asked.

I shook my head to which she continued saying, "That she thought, I would think badly of her if she goes with Rajeev, whom she wanted to get me within the first place. Can you believe it?"

"It's a good thing that he has moved on." I said.

"He never liked me and we cleared it a way before. But did you think he likes me?" She asked me shocked.

"Well, yeah... I mean I heard your friend that day right." I replied.

"What will you do if I say that he likes me so much?" She asked looking at me directly.

"We will talk later." I replied and continued to have my dinner.

Tomorrow is Sunday, so we both decided to wish her at midnight itself. Ayesha slid off into a sleep way before, and we both walked inside our room.

Correctly at 12 we walked inside Ayesha's room holding seven balloons and also her gifts not making a sound.

"Happy birthday, happy birthday to you." We slowly sang switching on the light, and she woke up smiling at us.

"Balloons!" She said excitedly, and Nisha passed them to her.

Nisha gave her gifts to Ayesha, and she started opening them. I too gave mine, and she smiled at me hugging me.

"Tomorrow we have so much to do. So we will sleep." I said, looking at them and they both looked at me surprised.

"What?" Ayesha asked, and I shook my head saying surprise.

Nisha and I walked into our room and lay down on the bed. I placed my hand around her like I am doing all these days.

"So you asked something, right?" I asked her, and she nodded.

I pulled her to me completely and pecked her cheek saying, "I trust you."

She looked at me wide-eyed and, I kissed her cheek again. And closed my eyes, hugging her like that.

"Good night." She mumbled pecking my cheek, and I smiled still closing my eyes.

We both drifted off into sleep...

*Nisha Pov*

"Wake up!" I felt him shaking me.

"What?" I asked him opening my eyes.

"We need to get ready." He replied, and I frowned at him.

"Give me five minutes." I said, closing my eyes.

"Ayesha is already up and even getting ready." When he said that I slowly got up looking at him.

"I have already prepared breakfast so just get ready, but into comfortable clothes and not Saree." Saying that he walked outside.

"What happened to him?" I asked myself.

I got ready and went downstairs to have my breakfast. They both already had it and are looking at me like I am taking ages.

After I finished, we three walked outside the home and got in his car. I leaned on the door and closed my eyes.

"Why are you so sleepy today?" He asked, and I stopped myself to say 'because of you'.

He acted so differently because of which I got up in the middle and had to have a full talk to myself regarding what is happening.

"Nothing! So where are we going?" I asked him opening my eyes.