Rescue Wheels: Trouble with Challengers

(scene opens to the Magic Paw Recycling Center/Scrapyard where Mason is with Hex and Silhouette)

Hex: So Mason, what's the new creations?

Silhouette: Can you please tell us?

Hex: Can you tell me and my sis?

Silhouette: (confused) Sis? I'm your cousin?

Hex: No matter what, you're my aunt's daughter and she adopted me and Elastica when we thought our moms were lost!

Silhouette: (sighs) I'm still not sure about this Melody as my mom?

Hex: (places a paw on Silhouette's shoulder) She loves you just as much as Hydro loves you and she would be very touched if you'd be okay too?

Silhouette: (sighs) Maybe you're right, Hex? Maybe I should truly accept this Melody as my mom!

Melody's voice: I'm very touched to hear that sweetie!

(the trio look back finding Melody with Mirage)

Mirage: (playfully) Sis! (playfully tackles Silhouette and the two wrestling)

Silhouette: (giggles)

Melody: (nuzzles Silhouette and Mirage) No matter what, I love both of my daughters from this universe and others!

Silhouette: (touched) Thank you mom!

Mirage: How sweet! (curiously) So Mason, whatcha up to?

Mason: Behold! The brand new magic paw magical platform connection patch and magic paw magical controller patch!

Mirage: Ooh!

Mason: The magic paw magical platform connection patch is like a portable way of using all the known and any future magic platforms!

Hex: Cool! I have a question about the magic paw magical controller patch?

Mason: Unless you're wearing something like the De-Volition-inator from Phineas and Ferb, it's basically harmless to living creatures! But you can operate vehicles without being in them! (sends both patches to be magically mass produced)

Melody: Mason, I heard Roxi was coming to town!

Mason: I never actually got to meet her or Boomer! I'm gonna go see if I can meet her!

Hex: Me too!

Melody: (giggles) Sure sweetie! What about you Silhouette?

Silhouette: (shyly) Could we please have a tea party?

Melody: Getting in touch with your less tomboyish side?

Silhouette: (nods) Maybe a little?

Mirage: (giggles) We all have a little tomboyish side, nothing to be worried about!

Silhouette: (smiles) Thanks sis!

Mirage: (giggles) (hugs Silhouette who happily embraces the hug)

Mason's voice: Where'd I put that renewable energy motorcycle with turbo boosters again?

Melody: Over there Mason! (points to it)

Mason's voice: Thanks Melody!

Hex's voice: Thanks auntie!

(scene changes to City Hall where a crowd of fans are asking Roxi for selfies with her fans)

Alex: (eagerly) Roxi, can I have a selfie with you and grandpa?

RoxI: Sure thing Alex!

Mr. Porter: Thanks Roxi!

Roxi: No problem Mr. Porter!