Magic Paw Tales: Gauntlet of Great Power

(scene opens to show Mason with a battle dome master control tablet while Hex is sitting on the tablet beside him)

Hex: So Mason, what are you up to?

Mason: I was thinking about the battle dome master control tablet!

Hex: Oh! That tablet that not only operates battle domes but lets you control just about anything you'd like!

Mason: (chuckles) It can only do the control things when I enable it to do so! Wouldn't want someone to be able to magically control a variety of nonliving things!

Hex: (shrugs) Fair point!

Mason: Hex, what do you think about a battle dome master control gauntlet?

Hex: Like something you can wear on your arm and won't leave behind so easily?

Mason: (nods) Sounds about right but without the piece to cover someone's hand or paw!

Hex: (giggles) Sweet! Mind if we cooperate on this one?

Mason: Sure! I enjoy the company!

(one completed project later)

Mason: (wearing a new battle dome master control gauntlet with a tablet that's part of it) I'd say we did quite well with it!

Hex: Yeah! (giggles)

Mason: Like the tablet I might have thrown in a scanner and stuff! (uses the gauntlet to scan Hex)

Hex: (giggles) So you gonna mass produce it?

Mason: Yep! Also I never got to mention the tablet and gauntlet can override certain magical things!

Hex: So nothing your family created, but a variety of the stuff made in the past?

Mason: Not everything, such as the wishing jewels or things like skunk stink bombs!

Hex: (nods understandingly) Always a good idea to have ways to stop troublemakers who take anything of great power!

Mason: (nods) Yep! First to mass produce this gauntlet then we can head to Adventure Bay!

(scene changes to Adventure Bay where Mason and Hex arrive)

Hex: Feels good to come back here!

Mason: (nods) Yep! Even if we were here just yesterday!

Hex: (shrugs) True! (with the battle dome master control gauntlet on her front leg) Thanks for letting me wear it Mason!

Mason: No problem! Luckily it magically adjusts for the wearer!

(ground shakes)

Hex: What was that!?

(Harold Humdinger arrives in his giant robot)

Harold: (evil laugh) Ha! Those pesky Mighty pups won't stand a chance against my robot this time!

Hex: (to Mason) Mason, can these magical gauntlets synchronize to the all five current types of magic platforms in the Magic Paw Recycling Center/Scrapyard!

Mason: (nods) Yep! But never really used that feature!

Hex: (nods)

(Hex taps the gauntlet before scene flips to in the Magic Paw Recycling Center/Scrapyard showing one of the Magic Paw Super Recycler/Transporter Platform activating before transporting an Arkeyan War Machine and a duplicate of the Mechanical Bull from Transformers Rescue Bots onto the nearby Magic Paw Mechanical Engineering/Reformatting Platform)

(once both items are on the platform it activates merging the two machines together into a mechanical bull themed Arkeyan War Machine with hoof like feet)