Paw Patrol: Everest Flees the Ice Geargolem

(scene opens to the Arctic where Jake, Everest and even Cap'n Turbot are visiting to do some polar bear counting a few days after Mighty Pups Stop the AB Geargolem Games)

(Jake on the Flounder with Cap'n Turbot while Everest is on her snowcat)

Jake: Thanks for the lift Cap'n Turbot!

Cap'n Turbot: No trouble at all Jake!

Everest: (looks around) Jake, by any chance did Mason inform anybody that he defeated that Ice Geargolem?

Jake: No, (confused) why?

Everest: His elemental brawlers told him and then he told me they found out the one that Zuma sent into the water to protect the Turbots was also the same that nearly ended me!

Jake: (realizes) Ooh, I understand you're worried it might be coming for you?

Everest: (nods) (worriedly gulps)

Jake: No worries Everest, from what we overheard that Ice Geargolem is on the ocean floor! What are the chances it'd be able to resurface?

Everest: (sighs) You could be right Jake! Plus what are the chances it's coming for me! (looks around while still paying attention to what ahead of her) I hope? I do know one thing, once that Ice Geargolem is destroyed I can rest easy!

Jake: (nods) Agreed!

(scene changes to an isolated beach in Alaska where nobody is at where a chunk of ice is moving toward the beach)

(moments later the ice is revealed to belong to the very same Ice Geargolem that went underwater)

Ice Geargolem: (looks around) (heads North while chose a route to avoid any attention)

(a few days later in the Arctic showing Everest, Cap'n Turbot, and Jake walking back to the Flounder)

Everest: Wow! We sure found a lot of polar bears!

Jake: (chuckles) We sure Everest! (to Cap'n Turbot) Thanks again Cap'n Turbot!

Cap'n Turbot: No trouble Jake and Everest! And to be honest, quite an escape from my cousin!

Jake: You both bicker quite a bit!

Cap'n Turbot: Yep!

Everest: I can't wait to head home!

Jake: Me too girl! (feels his pocket) Where'd we leave our phones again?

Cap'n Turbot: No worries Jake, our phones are safely aboard the Flounder which is up ahead!

(the trio arrive and gasp upon seeing the Ice Geargolem aboard the Flounder)

Cap'n Turbot: Whoa! That icy enemy found its way here!

Everest: (behind Jake's leg) Uh oh!

Jake: Easy girl, we don't know what this thing wants!

Cap'n Turbot: Agreed!

Ice Geargolem: (gets off the Flounder then fires enchanted icicles at the trio)

All three: (startled) Gah!

(Cap'n Turbot and Jake get hit and slowly get encased in ice)

Cap'n Turbot: Gah! (gets frozen)

Jake: Everest, call for help! And also hot cocoa! (gets frozen)

Everest: On it Jake! (reaches for pup tag but it gets speared by an icicle) (shocked gasps) (scared) Jake, Cap'n Turbot, I'm sorry! (realizes) Wait, I know someone here that has a phone! I promise I'll be back as soon as I can! (runs off forgetting about her snowcat)