Aqua Pups: Temporary Predatory Mer-Pup Queen

(scene opens to the Magic Paw Recycling Center/Scrapyard where Mason, Aqua, and Marina have finished creating a brand new magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet)

Marina: We did good Mason!

Mason: Thanks girl! It's called the magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet!

Marina: Does it work on us?

Mason: For siren pups, it's an alternate way of changing!

Aqua: Anything else?

Mason: Basic mermaid and mer-pup related stuffed and maybe a little extra to enable anyone touching each other into mermaids or vice versa!

Marina: (giggles) Creative!

Mason: (sends the magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet to be magically mass produced) (yawns) I think I could use a nap!

Marina and Aqua: (yawns) Sounds nice!

Mason: (claps hands) (a trailer is summoned) Tada! A brand new trailer with a sofa and bed for sleeping, plus bathrooms!

Marina: Nice!

(the trio head inside before they decided to snuggle on sofa together while Mason sets his satchel on the floor before all three fall asleep together)

(several minutes later)

Gasket: (arrives before curiously entering the trailer) Nice trailer! (notices Mason and the siren pups) (smiles) Aww, how sweet! (notices Mason's satchel) Hm?

Gasket: (walks over to Mason's satchel) I'll just borrow this! (pauses) I'll leave a note for him!

(several minutes later)

Gasket: (leaves a note for Mason explaining that she was borrowing his satchel without asking) It's better than taking without leaving a note! (exits the trailer) Nothing personal, Mason! Just borrowing it to cause wheel trouble and don't want you to get blamed!

(scene changes to Gasket outside the trailer)

Gasket: Satchel, I know you're not mine but do you have any ideas for causing wheel trouble?

(the satchel prints out a paper)

Gasket: (surprised) You understood me? (reads the paper) Hm? Swallow all the mer-pups in Puplantis? Okay, that would be trouble! But I don't wanna eat them!

(the satchel prints out a list of magic items)

Gasket: (reads the paper) Hm? (facepalms) I totally forgot about the stretchy stomach storage stuff! (places one of her paws over her belly) I'll use the stretchy stomach storage belt! Then I won't have to worry about digesting anybody! (to magic satchel) Any other suggestions?

(the satchel opens revealing a stretchy stomach storage belt, time pausing bracelet, and magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet)

Gasket: (pulls out the magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet) (curiously) What's this one?

(the satchel prints out another paper)

Gasket: (reads the paper) It's called the magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet? Tap the pearl to change between mermaid form and land form? (places both bracelets and the belt on) Like this? (taps the magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet causing her to instantly become a Mer-Pup) Whoa! I'm a Mer-pup!

(Gasket does the same thing to change back to her old self)

Gasket: (places her paw on her stomach) If I swallowed all the Mer-pups then I could rule over an empty city where nobody can bug me!

(scene changes to Gasket arriving at Foggy Bottom while wearing Mason's satchel and the stuff she put on at the scrapyard)

Gasket: No way the pups will see what I'm doing around here! That Humdinger guy is another story! (leaps toward the water while using the magic paw mermaid pearl bracelet to become a Mer-pup the second she lands in the water)