Aqua Pups: Wedding to Become Puplantis Ruler

(scene opens to early in the morning on Adventure Beach where the Moby Mobile is parked before moving over to revealing Moby walking alongside Mason while McSquidly is playing in the shallow water)

Moby: Thanks for keeping me a little company Mason!

Mason: No problem! I get along with naughty pups fairly well!

Moby: (sighs) I just wish there was a way to stop the singing and celebrations in Puplantis!

Mason: I can admit, constant singing and celebrations could prove tiresome after a long time!

Moby: Exactly! If only there was a way I could do just that without getting into trouble!

Mason: (shrugs) (trips on something in the sand) Whoa! (lands on his chest) Oof!

Moby: (gasps) Mason! Are you okay?

Mason: (nods) Just tripped on something! (looks back finding he tripped on a bottle) An old glass bottle? (looks closer) With a message inside?

Moby: I wonder what's inside?

Mason: (opens the bottle and dumps out the note) Lets find out!

(Mason opens the message)

Mason: (confused) Uhh...

Moby: I think it's written in Mer-pup! But it looks so ancient?

Mason: I know! (pulls a tome of infinite knowledge out of his satchel)

Moby: (confused) A book?

Mason: A magical book from my elemental brawler buddies! It should be able to translate the message! (presses the message against the book)

(the message in English appears on the opposite page)

Moby: Whoa!

Mason: Told you it's magical!

Moby: Bow-wow-wee! Impressive!

Mason: Thanks! (look at the message) Allow me to read it! To those who find this message, I shall tell you my fellow Mer-pups how I discovered how to become the ruler of Puplantis!

Moby: (gasps)

Mason: (reading the translated message) Upon falling in love with a female land pup and being wedded until the magical mer-moon, we both were blessed with the honor of becoming the king and queen of our underwater home Puplantis! While my loved one happily accepted the offer to be a Mer-pup and my beloved queen!

Moby: Whoa!

Mason: (still reading) To those who wish to know how to become the ruler of our home Puplantis, I shall tell you! You must wed a land pup under the magical mer-moon and kiss each other exactly at midnight! Also require someone to make the wedding official such as a king, queen, or ruler of any type which includes a mayor on land, sea, or sky!

Moby: (jaw drops) Whoa!

Mason: Quite a tall tale!

Moby: What if it's speaking the truth!? All I have to do to end the celebrations and singing in Puplantis is what that scroll says!

Mason: You sure this isn't just a trick?

Moby: (unsure) Actually, I have no idea to be honest? But it's worth a try!

Mason: One problem with that!

Moby: And what would that be?

Mason: You don't have a land pup girlfriend?

Moby: (winches) Didn't think about that! Hm? This is gonna be tricky?

Mason: Definitely gonna be tricky to find one by the next magical mer-moon!