Adventure City Pups: Night of the Lycan Pups

(scene opens to Adventure City where Liberty is out for a night drive by herself)

Liberty: (takes deep breath) Such a nice peaceful night to ride on my scooter!

Sound: (rustling)

Liberty: (surprised) Huh? What was that? (notices a nearby trash can shaking)

(Liberty rides over to the trash can)

Liberty: Anybody here?

Two Voices: We've been spotted! (shouts) Run!

(a slightly bigger female husky and dalmatian leap out of the trash and run off in different direction super fast)

Liberty: (surprised) Whoa! Those two are fast! I'd better catch up to those big looking pups! (rides after them)

(the dalmatian looks back)

Female Dalmatian: (to husky) Luna someone's following us!

Luna: Okay Dot! Split up, she can't follow us!

Dot: (nods)

(the twosome split up)

Liberty: Yeesh! Those two are fast and they could use a grooming and manicure!

Luna: (walks back) (annoyed) You try being a Lycan pup!

Liberty: Ah ha! Sorry just saying you both look messed up!

Luna: (realizes) Oops! (runs)

Liberty: Come back here, I just wanna talk!

Luna: No way! You just wanna hurt us! (notices a traffic jam ahead) Yes! (super jumps from vehicle to vehicle gracefully and with ease)

Liberty: (jaw drops) (surprised) Whoa! Glad my pup tag recorded that action from that pup! I gotta tell Ryder and my pup pals about this one! (looks around) Oh right, I'm stuck in a traffic jam!

(scene changes to the top of a building)

Mason: (watching from the top of a nearby building using the Eagle Scope) Looks like Liberty could use a little help! (inserts a Eurasian eagle owl disc into his creature power suit) Time to fly! (puts the Eagle Scope into his satchel then jumps off the building while activates his creature power suit in the process)

(flash of red light before the scene changes to a bored Liberty waiting in traffic)

Liberty: (sighs) How I wish my scooter could fly!

Driver: (screams) Giant red owl!

Liberty: (confused) Giant red owl?

Mason: (swoops down snatching Liberty and her scooter) Need a lift!?

Liberty: (chuckles) Mason! Nice one! (to folks below) No worries folks, I know this guy! Mind getting me ahead to a less crowded street, buddy?

Mason: Aye aye!

Liberty: (chuckles) Have you been hanging out with pirates again?

Mason: (quick shrug and resumes flying off carrying Liberty and her scooter)

(scene changes to Mason landing on an empty street and gently setting down Liberty)

Mason: Here we go, a peaceful street!

Liberty: Thanks Mason, that husky and dalmatian sure were fast!

Mason: Something up?

Liberty: That husky said something about a Lycan pup?

Mason: I think that's like a werewolf or werepuppy!

Liberty: (curiously) What brings you to Adventure City anyway?