Paw Patrol: Sporix Beasts on the Slopes

(scene opens to the Lookout where Rubble and Chase are practicing for an upcoming snowboard competition at Jake's Mountain on a half pipe made of snow)

Skye: (walks over) (giggles) You guys and Everest will fly past those sneaky snowboarding kittens!

Chase: Well, we know how those kittens don't always play fair!

(Glacier and Igloo walk over)

Skye: Glacier, Igloo, so good seeing you girls!

Glacier: (giggles) We decided to visit and root for Mason!

Skye: (curiously) Mason?

Igloo: Yep! He's in the snowboard competition too!

Chase: Really? Is anyone with him?

Igloo: Yep!

Rubble: Is it Mirage?

Glacier: The rest of our family are enjoying spa treatments, but we had some beforehand so we kindly joined Mason to cheer him on!

Skye: Wait, then who is with Mason?

Glacier: You'll see them soon!

(scene changes to Jake's mountain inside Jake's cabin)

Jake: (opens the door) (gasps) Whoa!

Everest: Wow! It snowed a ton and a half again!

Jake: (nods) Agreed!

Everest: (eagerly) I can't wait to dig in some fresh powder! (starts digging into the snow)

Everest: Whee! (her head pops out of the snow) What are you waiting for Jake?

Jake: (chuckles) I'm coming, Everest!

(scene changes to later after the twosome clear away the rest of the snow)

Everest: (looks over) It snowed so much I can't see the snowboard course! (realizes) This is just like last time!

Jake: (nods) Agreed!

Sound: (leaf blower)

Jake: (surprised) Did you hear a leaf blower?

Everest: (confused) Yeah, but who would use a leaf blower?

(Mason goes flying overhead using a reef blower from Spongebob Squarepants before crashing into a nearby pine tree)

Mason: Oof! (falls to the ground along with the snow from the tree) I'm okay!

Everest: (surprised) Wait, was that Mason?

Jake: Was he just flying! How'd he do that?

Sound: (leaf blower)

(a portion of the snow pile is blown off Mason which then covers Jake and Everest)

Mason: Phew! Glad I brought this reef blower!

Jake's voice: Dude?

Mason: (notices Jake and Everest buried in the snow pile) Oops! Sorry guys!

Everest: (digs herself out) Fun! (curiously) Mason, what's with the leaf blower?

Mason: Oh this, it's actually called a reef blower! It's from another universe and I might have used it to fly up here instead of walking through the snow!

Everest: Cool!

Jake: Mind helping me outta here?

Mason: Sure thing Jake! (unknowingly turns to dial to suction) (actives the reef blower but it vacuums up the snow)