Chapter - 20

After a week:

Min Ho Manoban's Pov:

I was working in my office when I heard a knock on the door. I called out a bit loudly, "Come in."

The door opened, and it was my private investigator, Hanbin, whom I had asked a week ago to investigate Myun Min Kim's activities and who he was meeting.

"Good morning, boss," Hanbin greeted with a bow. He is my trusted private investigator.

"Good morning, Hanbin. What's the news?" I asked.

"Boss, I have thoroughly investigated Myun Min Kim, and I found out that he is planning something bad against Jennie. He aims to take over the company. But..." He hesitated.

"But what?" I pressed.

"I also discovered something unusual. He has a secret wife whom he keeps in a small house in the jungle," Hanbin revealed.

This shocked me because, as far as I knew, his wife had died 15 years ago. Where did this new wife come from?

"Okay, but find out more about his plans regarding Jennie. I want to protect him from that devil," I instructed.

"Don't worry, boss. I will try to find out as soon as possible and inform you," he assured me. Then he took an envelope from his pocket and placed it on my table. I looked at it, opened it, and was shocked to see pictures of Son Ye Jin.

Son Ye Jin is the wife of my best friend, Hyun Bin. Hyun Bin has always loved her deeply, even though he has Alzheimer's. He hasn't forgotten her. I looked at Hanbin and asked, "When did you take these pictures, and where?"

"Boss, I took these pictures of Myun Min Kim's wife in the jungle just two days ago when he went to meet her," Hanbin explained.

I was shocked to hear this because I have known Son Ye Jin since college. She loved Hyun Bin deeply. Why did she suddenly leave him? Did she cheat on Hyun Bin? But that can't be true because she loved him so much. There must be something wrong here. I need to find out what's going on.

"Okay, but keep an eye on that house in the jungle and find out what Myun Min is planning as soon as possible. Then update me regularly," I said. Hanbin nodded.

"Okay, boss, I will find out," Hanbin said.

"Okay, you can go now," I said. Hanbin bowed and left the office.

I don't know why, but I feel like Myun Min has kidnapped Son Ye Jin and is keeping her there.

Since I brought Jennie and Lisa back from Jeju, I have insisted that Jennie stay with us at Manoban mansion for his safety. At first, he refused, but then he agreed. His safety is very important to me. I can't let anything happen to my best friend's only son.

---

3rd Person Pov:

Myun Min is planning something big, but he hasn't shared it with anyone yet.

Meanwhile, Kai is also seeking revenge and is planning something, but no one knows what the father and son are up to.

Jennie and Lisa meet secretly, but Jennie hasn't asked Lisa to be his girlfriend yet, although he shows his love through his actions. Lisa loves Jennie a lot too, but no one knows about their sweet moments on that deserted island, not even their friends.

---

Lisa's Pov:

It's 4 PM now, and I'm getting ready because I'm going to meet Sehun. Actually, I want to tell him that I don't love him and he should stop courting me.

I don't know why, but that dumpling hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend yet. We both confessed our love and even made love on that island, but that idiot hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend.

 We both confessed our love and even made love on that island, but that idiot hasn't asked me to be his girlfriend

I'm wearing a black dress. I took one last look at myself in the mirror when I heard the door open and then close.

I turned around and saw my love, Jennie. He raised an eyebrow seeing me ready and sat on the couch, his shirt buttons open.

 He raised an eyebrow seeing me ready and sat on the couch, his shirt buttons open

Oh God, why does this dumpling look so hot? I don't know why I'm sweating. I gulped when my eyes landed on his abs.

"Do you like it?" Jennie asked in teasing tone.

I gulped and then looked at his face. He was smirking. Oh damn, did he figure out what I'm feeling and thinking?

"Yeah, I figured it out," Jennie said. I was shocked that Jennie knew what I was thinking. Was I thinking out loud?

"Yeah, it's showing on your face, babe," Jennie said. Then he got up from the couch and came towards me.

"Babe, Are you going somewhere?" Jennie asked while looking at me. Oh God, if I tell this jealous Kim that I'm going to meet Sehun, he will be very angry.

"Hon, tell me, where are you going? If you are going somewhere, let me drop you," Jennie said and caressed my cheek with a smile. Oh God, this Kim is so sweet that anyone would fall in love with him.

"Actually, I'm going to meet a friend," I said.

"Hmm, which friend?" Jennie asked, raising an eyebrow.

I can't tell him that I'm going to meet Sehun because ever since I told Jennie that Sehun is my suitor, he hasn't allowed me to meet him.

Trying to change the topic, I said, "Why are you asking so many questions? And why are you here?"

Jennie stepped closer and leaned towards my neck. I didn't know what he was going to do, but suddenly I felt his hot breath, then his lips on my neck. He kissed me and then suddenly bit me.

"Jen, please don't leave a hickey," I said, knowing he would leave a love bite. I placed both my hands on Jennie's shoulders and gently pushed him back.

To be continue...

Thank you for supporting the story! If you complete 100 votes for this part today, I'll update 2 more parts today.