Chapter - 18 [M]

[If you are not comfortable with mature content, please skip this chapter.]

Jennie bent his knees and pointed his cock at Lisa's pussy, but then looked at Lisa for permission.

Lisa was very nervous, biting her lower lip, and nodded, thinking, 'Oh gosh, save me.'

Jennie slowly rubbed his cock against Lisa's pussy, leaned down, and kissed Lisa to distract her. After some time, when Jennie felt that Lisa was sufficiently distracted, he slowly started to insert his cock into Lisa's pussy. As Lisa felt the pain, tears began to flow from her eyes.

Lisa, feeling the pain, unintentionally dug her nails into Jennie's back. Jennie felt the pain but continued kissing Lisa. Jennie's cock struggled to push past Lisa's tight virgin walls, but with his strength, he managed to go deeper, causing Lisa to move her body in pain and scratch Jennie's back.

After some time, Jennie was fully inside, with his 12-inch thick cock deeply inserted. He continued kissing Lisa while stroking her hair. Blood was flowing from Lisa's pussy due to the fresh penetration.

When Jennie felt that Lisa had adjusted to his size, he started moving slowly and gently, being very careful not to cause her too much pain.

After a while, Jennie broke the kiss and saw Lisa crying, so he said, "Shhh, you will feel good soon, babe." He kissed Lisa's tears and began thrusting slowly.

"Argh, ughhh, ahhhhh, Jennie," Lisa moaned in pain, wanting to stop but unable to.

After some gentle thrusting, Lisa's body began to heat up, and she felt good. She said, "Jennieee, something strange, I feel something argh."

"You're already feeling good, Lili," Jennie said with a smirk and increased his thrusting speed, causing Lisa to moan louder.

'What is this? I don't know what's happening, but... it feels really good,' Lisa thought.

"Argh, you're so tight, babe," Jennie moaned, feeling Lisa's walls squeezing him, but he thrust harder.

Lisa had adjusted more to Jennie's size and was now feeling pleasure. She moaned loudly, "Ahhh, fuck faster."

Jennie thrust faster, deeper, and harder, making Lisa feel like she was in heaven. Jennie was also feeling immense pleasure; this was his first experience, and it was on a deserted island with no one but them.

After some time, Jennie's cock felt Lisa's pussy squeezing it, so he continued thrusting until Lisa finally climaxed for the first time.

Lisa's legs were shaking from her recent climax, and she was tired. She said, "Argh," while panting, her body covered in sweat. "Let's sle-"

Lisa couldn't finish what she was saying when Jennie suddenly pulled out and turned her around, spooning her from behind. He inserted his cock into her pussy again, making Lisa scream in pain because she was still sensitive.

"Argh, what are you doing??" Lisa asked in a moaning, confused tone.

"We're not done yet, Lili. Not even close," Jennie whispered in her ear and started thrusting again.

Lisa had no choice but to keep moaning due to Jennie's fast thrusts, making her regret telling him to take advantage.

Meanwhile...

Jennie had already cum three times inside Lisa, and they didn't care because of the pleasure. Lisa had lost count of how many rounds they had gone through, cumming more than seven times.

"Ahhhh, ughhh, Jen, please stopppp, aghhh, I can't take it anymore," Lisa pleaded, as the sun began to rise.

"Ahhh, fuck, I am coming," Jennie said, thrusting faster and deeper, making it difficult for Lisa.

"Nghhhh, ummm, fuck," Lisa moaned, sweating.

They both finally climaxed, and Jennie collapsed on top of Lisa.

"Good?" Jennie asked, pulling out his cock. Lisa didn't respond, so Jennie looked at her and saw she had fallen asleep, or passed out, still sweating.

Jennie laughed a little, then got up and fetched a bottle of water they had found by the ocean the previous day. He cleaned Lisa's body and dressed her in clothes, then carried her bridal style to the shaded area he had prepared with leaves. He kissed her forehead and said, "Rest well, Lili."

Jennie then went to the ocean, bathed, dressed, and returned to lie next to Lisa, placing her head on his chest. He kissed her forehead, whispered, "I love you, my queen," and hugged her tightly as they both fell asleep.

---

Lisa's Pov:

I just woke up hearing birds chirping. As soon as I opened my eyes, I saw the sunlight streaming in.

"O-ouch..." I touched my waist because it hurt.

I noticed a smell and saw Jennie a little distance away, cooking what seemed to be fish.

Suddenly, I remembered what happened last night. The memories were so clear that I covered my face.

"This boy... Is he a monster? I lost count of how many times I came, and he wasn't even halfway done. His stamina is incredible, but he's really good," I mumbled to myself.

I felt my face turning red, so I tried to calm down.

When I moved my body, the pain was intense. Oh God, he really is a monster in bed. And to think he said it was his first time! How would it be if it was his second?

I can't believe I did that, especially with Jennie, who has been my enemy since childhood.

To be continue...

Complete 70 votes quickly, and I'll do a double update today.