So... none of us are straight?

This was requested by _EnderCat__
I added the rest of boatem to the plot because I love them and then put my head canons in cuz why not :]

Scar pov:

I knew it was a bad idea to have a sleepover with the rest of boatem, they could find my secret and then what if they didn't support me? They were all so nice and I felt like I was tricking them by not telling them I was trans.

"Please come, it's always so boringgggg without you." Grian said. We always had lunch together at his stater base, this time he asked if I wanted to join the monthly boatem sleepover.

"I'm pretty busy today.." I said nervously.

"Oh come on it'll be fun!" Grian said beaming at me with his adorable face.

"ok G I'll come." I said with a sigh.

(Time skip because time skip)

I sat on the grass with Pearl, impulse, mumbo, and grian. It was to uncomfortable and awkward to sit in the boats so we sat in the ground by the hole.

"Ok so, who wants to play truth or dare?" Impulse said looking at the rest of us.

"I'm up for it." Grian said.

"Same." Pearl said.

"Why not." Mumbo said.

"Uhhh yeah sure that sounds good." I said and forced a smile.

"Ok, grian truth or dare?" Impulse said turning to the short hermit.

"Truth!"

"If you've had your first kiss who was it with?" Impulse said.

"An old friend from high school, you guys wouldn't know him. I did it jokingly but like, I think it still counts." Grian said and blushed a little at the memory.

"Him? Grian was it a boy? You like boys?" Pearl said smiling at the other avian.

"Uhhh yeah was that not obvious?" Grian said and laughed.

"Well yeah, but still." Pearl said.

"Ok, Pearl truth or dare?" Grian said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to hmmm... do a bucket clutch from build hight."

Pearl got up ran to her base to get blocks then came back and began the to tower up. After about 5 minutes of waiting for her to reach build hight she finally did and jumped off. She landed and just barely missed the timing. After a few seconds she ran out of her base.

"That hurt." She said siting back down and looking at Grian angrily.

"you made me do it last time!" Grian snapped at her.

"Don't bicker you two." Mumbo said.

"Ok, scar truth or dare?" Pearl said turning to me.

Pearl was mad and that meant I most definitely didn't want to do her dare, so that only left me one choice.

"Truth."

"What is your biggest secret?"

That was just the question I didn't want to answer!

"I-I-I was ummm- I'm trans." I said and looked away from the others.

"Oh cool, you pass really well." Mumbo said smiling softly.

"Yeah I would never have guessed, and I'm trans." Grian said laughing.

"Wait you are? Huh? Why didn't I know that?" I said with wide eyes.

"I thought I told you? Oh no wait I told the rest of boatem 3 sleepovers ago but you weren't there."

"Well now I feel silly for waiting to tell you guys!" I said and blushed embarrassedly.

"Well we support you Scar, you're our friend and we love you no matter what." Pearl said.

"Ok so, mumbo truth or dare?" I said turning to look at mumbo.

"Truth."

"What's the most embarrassing thing you've ever done?"

"One time I fumbled a bucket clutch when I was trying to fall into an ocean."

"H-how?" Pearl said as if picturing it in her mind.

"I don't know." Mumbo said and laughed.

"Impulse, truth or dare?" Mumbo said.

"Dare."

"I dare you to uh, do a handstand? I'm not amazing at this." Mumbo said and shrugged.
Impulse got up and did what looked like falling forwards but on purpose, it was most definitely not a hand stand.

"What do you guys wanna do now?" Grian asked the group.

"Wanna just like, chat?" Mumbo said.

We chatted for a while then had pizza, of which impulse had supplied, then got our sleeping bags out. Mumbo went to sleep immediately while the rest of us continued to talk.

"Scar what are your pronouns? I just remembered we didn't ask." Pearl asked.

"He/him, and I'm pan. what are you guys's pronouns?"

"I like she/they, I feel it fits well." Pearl said.

"he/they/xe." Grian said.

"He/him." Impulse said.

"I can't believe I was so worried about telling you guys." I said laughing.

"I actually also wanted to tell you guys, I think I'm aroace. I looked into it a while ago and I think it fits me perfectly." Pearl said slightly nervously.

"What does that mean?" I asked tilting my head.

"It means I feel little to no romantic or sexual attraction to anyone. It's what you calls someone who's both aromatic and asexual." Pearl answered.

"Wait, are all of us lgbtqia?" I said and looked at impulse.

"I'm bi so if mumbo is then yeah." Impulse said.

Grian got up from his sleeping bag and walked over to mumbo's.

"Mumbo are you straight?" Grian said shaking mumbo's sleeping bag. Mumbo woke up and scowled at Grian.

"W-what huh? Grian leave me alone."

"Are you cishet??" Grian said shaking him more.

"I'm aroace and a demiboy now let me sleep."

Grian left mumbo and went back to his sleeping bag.

"None of us are straight! This is amazing!" Pearl said while laughing.