✰ 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐧𝐝 ✰

Few months later

Author's POV:

Jimin: "I'm going TaeTae bye!!"

Taehyung: "Bye! have fun!"

Jimin was going on his 3852851th date with Yoongi. Yes, since their first date, they quite hit it off well. Jimin was all ready for his date and not to forget his clear glasses, which he only wore because Yoongi found them incredibly cute. He took his car keys and went towards the door to go out when the door banged open from outside on Jimin's face, shattering his glasses.

Jimin: "....."

Jungkook: "I heard a shatteri- oh..."

Taehyung: "And there cues an angry chimster."

Jimin: "JEON FUCKING JUNGKOOK YOU BROKE MY PRECIOUS GLASSES I WILL KILL YOU!!!!"

Fuming in anger, Jimin went towards the car, slamming the door from outside which made Jungkook flinch. Taehyung chuckled at Jungkook's reaction as he wrapped his hands around his waist and pulled him closer.

Taehyung: "What was that, huh?"

Jungkook: "It was his fault! How would I know if someone is in front of the door while opening it from outside?!"

Taehyung: "Well sometimes mistakes happen but you shouldn't blame it on others."

Jungkook: "I don't care! I'm tired! let me go take a bath."

Taehyung: "Fine, as you wish my stubborn bunny."

Jungkook: *pouts* "I'm not stubborn!"

Taehyung: *kisses Jk's pout* "Yes you are."

Jungkook: *blush* "Whatever...let me go..."

Taehyung: "Hmm, come fast."

Jungkook went to Taehyung's room to take a quick shower. Well, a few days after they started dating Jungkook got half of his stuff in Taehyung's room so he could go there and stay for however long he wanted without having to carry stuff he would need. That room had become like their couple room in which they could do anything together without disturbance... of course when Jimin was out tho. While Jk was taking a bath, Taehyung went up and sat on the bed, waiting for his koo while reading a book. Soon, Jungkook came out wearing a hoodie and shorts with droplets of water dripping from his wet hair.

Jungkook: "Tae where's my hair towel?"

Taehyung: "In the cupboard."

Jungkook: "Why isn't it inside?!"

Taehyung: "How would I know, I don't use it."

Jungkook: "Ughhhhh fuck it. I don't care if my hair is wet."

Taehyung chuckled lightly at Jungkook's 'done' behavior as he patted the other side of the bed signaling Jk to come and lie down beside him. It didn't take him even one second to do that as he went towards Tae, snuggling in his chest which soon resulted into them cuddling

Taehyung: "My koo is tired?"

Jungkook: "Mhmm..."

Taehyung: "How was school?"

Jungkook: "Nothing important except that I missed you."

Taehyung: "Heh, I missed you too. Chim was causing ruckus since morning because he didn't know what to wear for his date."