✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 7 ✰

Author's POV:

Same night...

Taehyung finally reached his house, parked the car in the shed and headed towards the door. Before he could knock, the door was drastically opened by an over-excited mochi who pulled a shocked Taehyung inside the house, throwed him on the sofa and jumped on the spot beside him and started asking him all sorts of questions, not letting even poor Tae breathe.

Jimin: "HOW WAS THE TRIP?? DID YOU SEE THE SIGNS?? DID YOU FLIRT WITH HIM?? DID HE BLUSH?? DID YOU SCORE ANYTHING?? DID YOU KISSSSS????!"

Taehyung: "I- CHIMSTER LET ME BREATHE!"

Jimin: "Oh- sorry hehe."

Taehyung: *breaths*

Jimin: "NOW TELL ME EVERYTHING YOU TOOK A BREATH!!"

Taehyung: "I- hehe, fine...listen."

Taehyung told Jimin everything, from Aera to the play, the kiss scene, the dinner and then the old lady saying the 'adoption' thing. Jimin already lost his cool in the 'kiss' part.

Jimin: "WHY DIDN'T YOU KISS HIM WHEN YOU HAD THE CHANCE?!!"

Taehyung: "Chimster, he still has a girlfriend and I didn't want to make him feel uncomfortable."

Jimin: "UGHHH LET THAT STUPID GIRLFRIEND GO SUCK A DICK!! YOU SHOULD'VE KISSED HIM!!"

Taehyung: "Chimster understand, I simply can't do that without his permission. Now, would you kiss someone without their permission?"

Jimin: "I mean...that's kinda my thing so yes."

Taehyung: "I- there's no reasoning with you -.-"

Jimin: "BECAUSE I'M ALWAYS RIGHT!! AND I'M TELLING YOU DID THE MOST FOOLISH THING BY NOT KISSING HIM WHEN YOU WERE GETTING TO!!"

Taehyung: *done* "OK OK FINE!! I'm tired now, I wanna sleep. Could you PLEASE excuse me?"

Jimin: "UwU ok fine but always remember I'm right all the freaking time uwu."

Taehyung: "Yeah yeah bye good night."

Jimin: "BYE MY FOOLISH BRO-"

Taehyung slammed the door on Jimin. Rude? yes. But justified because poor Tae was tired and wanted good rest to go and meet his student-cum-crush tomorrow.

Time-skip to the next day...

Taehyung: "Bye chim, I'm going!"

Jimin: "Ok have funnnn~!"

Taehyung: "shut up, bye!"

Jimin: "Hehehe bye~~"

Jimin's POV:

Ufffff TaeTae already went. What should I doooooo i'm so bored *sniff*. Stupid TV doesn't have anything interesting, my phone is charging and I'm FREAKING hungry. I know I had lunch just 20 minutes ago but i'm hungry again umu. Maybe I'm pregnant? Pfffttttttttttt wow Jimin, way to cross the line. Eh I should stop talking with myself like a maniac and go search for food in the kitchen-

*phone rings*

Huhhhhhh who's calling me right now?.....unknown number? welp if the world can't stay still without talking to such a cutie lovely sexy angel like me then who am I to not answer uwu!!

Jimin: "Hello, who's this?"

???: "Ummm hi, is this Jimin?"

Jimin: "Yes, you are?"

???: "Oh, hi. I'm Min Yoongi, if you might remember me?"

Jimin: "The one who canceled our date at the end