✰ 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭 6 ✰

Jimin's POV:

Wow these channels on the TV suck....I'd rather watch gay porn umu. I'M SO BOREDDDDDDDDD-

*door bangs open*

Jimin: "Hey TaeTae! you came at the right time your hyungie is bored-"

Taehyung: "Leave me alone."

Jimin: "Hey! that's rude umu."

Taehyung: "I don't care. Bye."

Jimin: "HEY NO WAIT-"

What is it with this old uncle? Why so rude with your own brother, huh? I sad umu. Welp, something definitely happened, he didn't even call me chimster and just banged his room door shut. Finally something interesting, let's solve this case, Dr. Watson!!

Wow, this man doesn't even properly know how to be sad. His door is open, he's reading a book but has a sad expression on his face. Do I have to teach him everything??

Author's POV:

Jimin: "Taetae~!"

Taehyung: "What do you want?"

Jimin: "Oh come on! Why the long face, old uncle?"

Taehyung: "None of your business."

Jimin: "Oof, rude umu."

Taehyung: "If you don't have anything to do here, please leave."

Jimin: "Omg you've crossed the rude uncle limit!!"

Taehyung: "Chimster, please get out."

Jimin: "Thank god you called me by that name TvT."

Taehyung: "What do you mean?"

Jimin: "First answer me. What is wrong with you?"

Taehyung: "Nothing."

Jimin: "Bitch please you don't make the sad face for nothing."

Taehyung: "Ughh what is your problem?!"

91%

Jimin: "You being sad is my problem! I can't see my little TaeTae sad, ok?! now you better tell me the reason!!"

Taehyung: "...you won't give up, would you?"

Jimin: "Nuh uh, do I look like I would?"

Taehyung: "....Fine! I'm catching feelings for my student, Okay?!!"

Jimin: "I- knew it, explain."

Taehyung: "I was teaching him then we suddenly came to a disagreement and then he was banging the scale on the table which was annoying the heck out of me so I accidentally said 'How would you feel if I banged you on the table like that' and then he took the meaning 'that' way and I gay panicked and I left early without giving him homework and now I'm having dirty thoughts please help me TvTTTTTT"

Jimin: "That's it?"

Taehyung: "Y-yes..."

There was a moment of silence... Taehyung was confused because Jimin suddenly got all poker-faced, but soon the silence broke by Jimin's high-pitch laugh.

Jimin: "PFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTT YOU INNOCENTLY DIRTY BITCH!! XDDDDD"

Taehyung: "I- why're you laughing??!" *triggered*

Jimin: "Tae please. Your situation is NOTHING. But it's good you're atleast starting to like someone."

Taehyung: "But what If he doesn't like me back?? It'd make a whole fool of myself!!"