⋆.˚ ᡣ𐭩 .𖥔˚

Writing this story has been an incredible journey, and it would not have been possible without the support and encouragement of many amazing people

First and foremost, To the person who has been the reason why I wrote this story, thank you so much for being my inspiration.

To my dear friends, Sweet, Jenia, and Jarlen, your unwavering support has been invaluable. Thank you for standing by me through every twist and turn, and for always believing in me, and also thank you so much jniagnr for your beautiful poem.

To readers who have taken the time to read this story, your support means the world to me. Thank you for your enthusiasm, feedback, and for allowing this story to become a part of your lives.

 Thank you for your enthusiasm, feedback, and for allowing this story to become a part of your lives

hi y'all! this your author, writeriana and i would like to thank you for reading my story. to all of those readers, silent readers, thank you sm for reading this. i'm not actually good at writing a story and i'm still learning on how to write it properly. actually, this is my second story that i've published here, yung una i deleted it becz 'di ko bet. so ayon, i am so happy to finished this successfully.

this story may not be the best and perfect as i'm a new writer but i'll try to improve. thank you sm for reading this from prologue to here. your support and interest mean the world to me. thank you for being a part of this wonderful adventure with me, your enthusiasm inspires me to keep writing and i can't wait to share more stories with you.

i also wanted to thank the boy i met in year 2023, who's the reason for me to write this story. because of our love story, i felt inspired to put pen to paper and pour my heart out onto the pages. as i sat down to write, our kilig moments, tears moments, and our talking moments flood my mind, filling me and decided to write it down.
bawat salitang sinulat ko'y sumasalamin sa pagmamahal ko sa'yo and the deep impact you've made on my life... thank you for being part of my life, my solace and my greatest love. our love story is a treasure which i'll always hold. thank you for being my inspiration on writing this story. i hope you're doing well right now and pls always remember that i still and will always be here supporting and admiring you from afar. i'm so happy to met you, know you, and ofc loved you.

thank you sm for reading this 'till the end, i really appreciate it mwa! salamat kaayo sa pag read, my love. i love you all sm! 💝

once again, thank you!

With heartfelt thanks,
Writeriana ✍️