Dandelions in the wind

DANDELIONS IN THE WIND

A/N: Welcome to my world of fiction! I am Writeriana ✍️. I hope that you will enjoy my work and that you will find something in my stories that speaks to you on a personal level. And if you do, I would love to hear from you. Your feedback is always appreciated and valued, and I am always open to hearing about your thoughts and impressions of my work. I am still learning on how to write a story properly, this story may not be good but I hope you'll enjoy it :)

Disclaimer: It may contain errors, inconsistencies, and/or inaccuracies. Please use your own discretion while reading this story. Read at your own risk!

This story also contains sexual and mature content.

The characters, places, events are fictitious.
(Some portions of the story are based on my real-life experiences, while others are just fiction.)

NOTE: this story is part of the wind series, each installment is designed to stand alone. but, it's recommended to read the series in order for a deeper understanding of the characters and their world, the wind series doesn't follow a strict chronological order, allowing readers to enjoy each story independently.

•。ꪆৎ˚WIND SERIES•。ꪆৎ ˚⋅

Dandelions in the Wind
Echoes of you
Secrets of our heart
Obsession's Gaze

Enjoy Readers!

writeriana ✍️