Oh, a crush....

~ Yudai's POV ~

"Be safe" I shouted from my room to Hana.

I was gaming on my PC when I heard a knock on my room's door.

"Yeah?" I said and heard the door open. I turned around in my chair to see Shiroi with her laptop. Believe me when I say the half framed glasses makes her look so good. AND THE MESSY BUN?! OH HOW I'D LOVE TO MAKE HER MINE!

"I can't understand this, can you help me with it?" She asked and I took the laptop from her hands and placed it on my lap. I WANT HER TO BE HERE INSTEAD-

"Oh, you've created a loop with this code... It's gonna be tough to understand but I'll try my best to make it simple" I said, continuing to explain about it.

"And that's how you troubleshoot this type of problems" I said, fixing the problem.

"Oh, that was quite simple" She said, smiling at me. I returned it though I was dying inside from the Shiroi effect.

"Thank you so much!" She said, squeezing my shoulder as she does always. That's one adorable habit I've noticed of her whenever she's happy or thankful.

She went back to Hana's room as I focused back on my game. I didn't notice the one and half hour pass until I heard my name being called.

"Yudai-ah!" She called my name as I placed my headset down to go to her.

"Yeah?" I said.

"What shall we eat?" She asked me. I looked at the clock and it showed 8.

"It's 8? I didn't notice the time ticking! Hana's not home yet?" I said, as it's getting pretty late. Shiroi nodded her head from side to side.

"She'd be safe, right?" I asked, worried.

"Of course! She's with Sunghoon and everyone, right?" She said, smiling as I felt kinda relieved but a fear still lingering.

"I'll call her anyway" I said, taking my phone. I saw her facepalming and smiled apologetically. I dialed and she picked up within a few rings.

"Where are you?" I asked.

"I'm on my way home, towards the bus stand" She said as I nodded.

"Okay, be safe" I said.

"Yeah, bye" She said, hanging up.

"See? I told you" Shiroi said as I scratched my nape.

"I'm just protective over her" I said

"Yeah, I know" She said, looking through the fridge. Oh, how I wanna hug her tight now! Her loose fit shirt and the shorts makes me wanna wife her up right now-

"How about Tteokbokki?" She asked, showing the rice cake packet. I nodded and went to the kitchen to help her do the food.

"Should we add in some fish cakes?" I asked and she nodded. I went to the fridge to take it out.

We finished cooking and arranged it in the table, getting ready to eat. Her phone chimed with a notification while we were eating in silence. I saw her face lit up as she smiled at it. I wonder who's texting her...

"Who's that?" I asked.

"Oh, I didn't tell you?" She asked, smiling sheepishly. I hope it's not a boyfriend...

"My crush and I started talking not long before! We became close just in a week! And you know what? I think he likes me back!! Isn't that awesome?!" She said, giggling and blushing.