Such a flirt!

~ The next day ~

Heeseung carried his day on, his home still having a heavy atmosphere. Hana was in her college, and it's currently recess time.

~ Her POV ~

"Yah, what's that you wanted to tell?" Shiroi asks me, taking her place in the chair besides me in the cafeteria.

"Umm... I think I have a crush on him..." I said in a low tone, seeing her eyes widen.

She hits me multiple times in my arm out of excitement and smiles at me.

"OMGG YOU FINALLY REALISED!" She squeals, as I look around, making sure no one's eyes are on us.

"Yeah and I have a major tea. Hear me out. Yesterday Yudai and I toured around and guess what?!" I start and fill her up with all the tea, squealing, giggling and  kicking feet.

"OMG ALL THESE HAPPENED YESTERDAY AND I HAD NO IDEA?!?!" She asks me, holding her hurting cheeks from all the smiling.

"It would've taken hours if I said it through text or call, might as well tell it in person and see your reactions" I said, winking at her. She playfully hits me and acts shy.

Anyone looking at us would think we're gay but that's just how we are ¯\(o_o)/¯

"I wanna tell him about what my bro said yesterday night, so I'm going to the store today. Wanna come along?" I ask, to which she nods.

"I wanna see how he looks like" She said, and we parted ways.

~ His POV ~

I came out of the house for a while, to get fresh air, constantly checking my phone if I got any reply from the other companies.

I tried to cheer up and applied in many other places. I sighed, looking around, taking a walk in the garden area. I saw Hana walking in the corridor. She checked her wrist watch and started running towards the business department building. I was looking at her until she was no longer in sight.

"She must be late... Hope it's not my dad's lecture.." I told to myself, chuckling at her cuteness.

I went back to my sorrowful world again, thinking about what to do next.

Time passed as I photographed and edited random things I found, and it was soon time to go to the stores. I went in and wore my uniform.

"I'm leaving now, bye" The cashier said, leaving from her shift.

"Hey Heeseung! You're here? How's your job hunt?" Jack asked me, peeking from behind one of the racks.

"Idk man... I was rejected by one company and 16 else are yet to respond..." I said with my head hung low.

"Woah! you applied to 17 companies? I'm sure one of them will recognize your talent! Cheer up dude!" He said, smiling at me. I smiled back and continued with my work.

The bell rang, indicating that someone has entered the store.

"Heeseung-ssi are you busy?" I heard a familiar voice saying my name to which I feel like melting.

I saw Hana and someone else beside her. I greeted with a smile and replied.

"Not really..."

"Well then I've got you some news.." I looked at her earnestly, signaling her to continue.

"Uhh, the company my brother works at is in serious need of employees... So he said you could apply for one-" My happiness peaked. I couldn't contain it.