Sorrow heart

~ Later that day ~

Heeseung had given his interview and hoped for the best.

He received a call just when he exited the company. It was from his father.

"Hello dad?"

"Hey, how was your interview?"

"I did good, but let's just wait for the result hmm?"

"It's gonna be positive, don't worry! Also, can you do me a favor by coming to my department building?"

"Yeah, I'll be right there."

He went to the building, soon spotting his dad. He went up to him and greeted him.

"I know you're probably tired, but can you help me sort these test papers? A pigeon came through the window and made a mess earlier this day." He said, rubbing his balding head with his index and thumb, causing Heeseung to laugh.

"A pigeon, really?" He laughed and picked up the papers scattered on the floor. While he was helping out, a name on an answer paper caught his eye.

"Koga Hana" it read.

~ His POV ~

"Hana? The store girl?!" I thought. Then it struck me that she was a student in this university. I went through the paper. Her handwriting looked good. Everything about her is good. Oh god she's perfect. I smiled without realizing.

"Dad, do you know her?" I asked, showing him her answer sheet. He adjusted his spectacles to see her name.

"Koga Hana" He read it out loud. "Yeah, she's a really good student, pays attention in lectures, does her work on time and scores above average. I personally like her, she's really different from other students ya know? Such an obedient child." He said, while I smiled at him.

"She's already my dad's favorite... so it would be easy for me to conv- YAH WTF ARE YOU THINKING ABOUT HEESEUNG CONTROL YO ASS" I screamed at myself internally.

"Why'd you ask?" My dad asked me, rising an eyebrow.

"Her handwriting was nice." I said and he nodded before we went back to work.

I wanna know more about her. My heart beats faster when I see her. It feels good to spend time with her. Am I really falling in love again? Or is it just a hallucination?

I proceeded with the work, asking my father about random students, so that there would be no suspicion about my feelings towards Hana. I know I'm clever *smiles smugly*

~ Her POV ~

We reached home, tired from playing in the arcade.

"I didn't know you could play games" Yudai said, Plopping himself in the couch.

"You should be around me to know about me dude" I said, taking my place near him and reached for the bottle.

"I'm curious about Heeseung's interview." Yudai said, as I sat up straight.

"Yeah same. He has a lot of talent and skills he better be hired." I said, to which he nodded in agreement.

"Honestly that boy's kind enough to let it go after you nearly sabotaged his interview" He said, laughing, while I was slightly annoyed.

"Yeah yeah" I said, rolling my eyes. Then I remembered what happened at the shoe store. The closeness between us and the way he smiled at me.

"You're so silly, Hana" Repeated in my mind for the thousandth time this day, while I blushed remembering how my name came out from his mouth, the voice that said my name, attractive for no reason.