Second lead..?

Here are flowers from Heeseung before you start reading (⁠ ⁠◜⁠‿⁠◝⁠ ⁠)⁠♡

~ Sunghoon's POV ~

I was searching for Hana in the library, but she was nowhere to be found. I went towards the cafeteria to find her and spotted her on the corridor.... With a man. I was curious about who he was. I was about to go to her, but stopped when I saw him ruffle her hair. It... Cannot be her boyfriend right? She said she didn't have one that day... Oh, it must be her brother then.... Ahh it's so hard to convince your heart, isn't it?

"Hana!" I shouted her name and ran to her.

"There you are! I was looking for you!" She said, smiling at me. I couldn't refrain from smiling back, seeing her dimple smile. Just a smile from her is enough to make my day.
I scratched my nape and looked at the man next to me awkwardly, debating whether or not to ask who he was. The silence was awkward and Hana decided to break it.

"Umm, Heeseung-ssi, I gotta go now to discuss a group project... See you later?" She said and I saw him nod at her and looked at me again. Awkward.....

I went to the cafeteria with Hana while the man went towards the quarters.

"Is that your brother, Hana?" I asked her.

"No, it's a friend I know" She said, chuckling, probably because I assumed it to be her brother.

"Oh... Did I interrupt?" I asked her to which she nodded her head side to side, sitting on the chair in front of mine.

"Nope... It was a casual talk" She said, smiling and I nodded. We started to discuss about our project while eating lunch.

"From what I researched yesterday, these were the details I found which were supposedly the main reason for the company's downfall." She said, filling me in with the details about the content.

She handed me some documents, which had mind maps about the details. Our hands came in contact when I received it from her. I looked at her straight in the eye. Oh dear, how beautiful she was. One side of her bangs falling on her eyes while the other side stays behind her ears, her healthy black medium length hair let free and her brown doe eyes looking into mine. I saw her emerald pendant necklace, which I noticed when she was crying, holding it tight and mumbling something on the first day of college.

"Helloo?? Sunghoon?? Are you here?" She asked, waving at me.

"Oh, I just had an important realisation" I said, not knowing how else to respond.

"Oh, what's that?" She asked, shoving a spoonful into her mouth, her cheeks expanded, looking like a hamster. Cute.

"Umm..." I saw around, hoping to find something to talk about. I saw my bowl of miso soup.

"Uhh... That eating miso makes me so happy"  AAH PARK SUNGHOON THAT WAS THE DUMBEST THING TO SAY! NOW SHE'S GONNA THINK YOU'RE A YOUNG MAN WITH THE THINKING OF AN OLD HAG WITH YOUR DUMB DAD JOKES!!