A new friend

~ The presentation day, Hana's POV ~

As we were sitting in the hall waiting for Mr. Lee to enter, I decided to talk to Sunghoon about yesterday. That poor guy would've been traumatized.

"Sunghoon-ah! How are you feeling? Are you nervous?" I started casually.

"Not really... What about you? Are you okay now?" He asked, and I understood what he meant.

"Well, yes... and I wanted to thank you for being with me yesterday... I can't even imagine how you'd have felt seeing someone go crazy in front of your eye-"

"That's not a problem... I'm just disappointed in myself that I let go of him easily... It was indeed petrifying to see my own friend being mentally tortured by a man, but I'm just glad I was there when you needed someone to vent out." He said, which made me respect him more than ever. I've seen many people just blocking me out of their life because I have a mental trauma, so seeing him being with me during the time just made me feel safe and secure, as he was there, comforting me when I was vulnerable.

Mr. Lee entered the hall and the presentations started. Soon it was time for us to go up.

"Good morning everyone, I'm Hana"

"And I'm Sughoon"

"We're presenting on the topic Downfall of The AG Groups" I introduced the topic and we proceeded with the presentation. Sunghoon presented better than ever and I could see that he was proud from his look and smile. We ended the presentation and smiled at each other after getting a round of applause from the class.

"I like it that you did a deep dive into the project and included every important detail. Well done!" Mr. Lee said with a smile and we took our seats.

"We did well!" Sunghoon whispered and held his hand for a fist bump. I smiled at him.

The lecture ended and the day went on and it was lunch time. Shiroi and I were in the garden, talking randomly. I heard a loud voice; someone was yelling. I looked around and saw Joonhyung yelling at Atsumi. I scoffed. THE AUDACITY OF THAT CHEATER?!

"I DIDN'T REALIZE YOU'RE SO STUPID ATSUMI! I CLEARLY MENTIONED THE TOPIC AS MODERN TECHNOLOGY AND YOU WROTE FOR ANCIENT ONE?! I KNEW I SHOULDN'T HAVE COUNTED ON YOU, HAERIN IS MUCH BETTER!" That fucker screamed at her, while she was there, helplessly looking around, embarrassed of her 'boyfriend'. And that venomous snake entered the scene.

"JOONHYUNG AH! STOP YELLING AT HER! I'LL REDO IT! SHE'S SO SOFT HEARTED PLEASE!" She put her voice in that annoying high pitch. I'd have punched her right there if I was Atsumi.

"He's in your major right?" I asked Shiroi, who nodded.

"He was crazily yelled at by Mrs. Kim today" She said.

"That doesn't mean he can just shout and cause a scene in the middle of the campus!" I said and Shiroi shrugged.

"He's always loud, even in the class. You should've seen him and Haerin in class together! I wanted to bleach my eyeballs afteer witnessing those shit" Shiroi said and I went silent.

"Hey! I have an idea!" I exclaimed, telling her about it.

"Let's do this!" She said, clapping her hands excitedly.

The other half of the day passed quickly and I was hesitant to go to my home, afraid of that pervert again. However I decided to go alone, as Yudai was held up at work. I was on my way home when I saw Heeseung. I was relieved than ever and called him. He looked at me and smiled, before waving back. He crossed the road and came towards me.