Second meeting

Weeks passed and Hana was still stuck on the night she met his eyes, no matter how hard she tried to forget it, but it didn't matter much to Heeseung.

~ In the university campus ~

"Ah! Why does it have to rain suddenly just when I don't have an umbrella!" Hana groaned internally while waiting under an asbestos shelter with a few others.

She was all sulky until someone caught her eyes.

"No way..." She said, her lips stayed parted as she looks at him, more like admiring him from afar.

It was Lee Heeseung. The first one who made her feel butterflies just with an eye contact. He was capturing a video in his camera. It was a puppy he was shooting, while it was blissfully playing in rain with it's siblings.

"So he is a photographer..." she thought to herself. She was admiring him, until his gaze fell upon her. Another eye contact.

"Oh my god. OMGG!" she panicked internally and looked away, breaking the contact.

~ His POV ~

I was out of the quarters in the garden of the campus to find something to shoot, as I was bored. I couldn't help but feel uneasy. Like someone's watching me. I looked around and found a familiar figure under the shelter, half visible from the end of my umbrella. I moved my umbrella to get a clear view of her.

"Isn't she the one from the convinience store, like 2 weeks back..?" I question myself, finding it oddly surprising that I remember someone that I met just once.

"I guess she studies here..." I told to myself, glancing at her once again. Our eyes met. Again. It did not feel like an awkward one, rather a curious one.

Why do I recoognise her, while I meet a lot of people daily at the store? Do I feel attracted to her? It can't be, right?

Questions brimmed my head, which I decided to put away and focus on my shoot.

~ Her POV ~

I'm literally so stupid! You made yourself so obvious you dumbass! But honestly tho, I really wanna know more about him.

I can't keep fighting against my feelings anymore. I finally accept that I'm in love. With a stranger. Weird, right? I guess our mind and feelings don't work the way we want it to...

"Oh Hana! Here you are!" I heard a voice, muffled by the loud pitter-patters of the raindrops on the asbestos. It was my brother.

"I was worried since you didn't return home in your usual time. I called you but it was switched off, so I came looking for you. Here's an umbrella for ya. Let's go!" He said, holding my hand.

Oh what did I do to deserve such a caring brother! For once I've felt this feeling of admiration on him.

"It ran out of battery. Thanks btw." I said and unwrapped the umbrella and went home with him.

~ His POV ~

I took a sneaky glance at her again and saw a man holding her hand and handing her an umbrella.

"It must be her brother" I thought, as I saw him in the store before. He didn't really look old enough to be her father tho... I thought to myself. I stopped shooting and went to the business department building where my father would probably be for lectures. It was quite a heavy downpour.

I found him, as he smiled brightly at the sight of me. I returned it back.

"What brings you here, son?" He asked me.

"I thought of coming by to pick you up as you didn't bring an umbrella." I replied.

"I thought of marking papers, but I'm gonna go back to the quarters... I don't feel like doing it." He said, as he collected his things from the desk and we went to the quarters together.

Today's was a bit bland tbh- I wasn't feeling quite well but here you go...

Luv ya and thanks for reading pookies~

Signing off~