The Muhammadan message

Hello brothers, how are you? I hope to God that you are well.. Let's begin

....

The Muhammadan message that began from squeeze out Adam to Jesus Christ

The strange thing about this message is the number of prophets sent by God, which cannot be counted on one finger

The strange thing about this message is the number of prophets sent by God, which cannot be counted on one finger. This is because no one wrongs God and says to him on the Day of Resurrection: You did not send us a prophet so that we would believe in you.

This message began with the Prophet Adam, who descended to earth because he ate from the Muhammadan tree, so he descended from Paradise, and he, his wife, and Satan were placed on earth with a difficult life.

Then the Prophet Noah, who made an ark in the middle of the desert, and it was a large ship, so King Gabriel sent down five nails on him. The first was the nail of the Prophet Muhammad, the second was the nail of safety for Ali, the third was the nail of Lady Fatima al-Zahra, the fourth was the nail of Imam Hassan, and the fifth was the nail of Imam Hussein. Had it not been for these nails, Noah and those with him would not have been saved.

Then the Prophet of God, Abraham, who struggled for the sake of God as he deserved, to the point that they wanted to throw him into the fire, while he still believed in God, until he dreamed that he was killing his son. When he wanted to kill his son, it was revealed to him that it was a test from God, so God turned him Imam and Prophet.

To the Prophet of God, Moses, who took a strong stand before Pharaoh, defended the religion, took the children of Israel with him, and drowned Pharaoh's people.

Then the Prophet of God, Jesus, who was born without a father, and this is one of God's powers, and that God wanted to make him a sign for people so that they would acknowledge his ability, but the Prophet Jesus was hearing the worst words from people about him and his mother. However, he was patient.

Until God granted him powers, which were to heal the sick, the blind, and the lepers, so the Prophet Jesus was told that people wanted to kill him, but God raised Jesus to himself and replaced him with a person whom he hated, so they believed that Christ was Jesus when he narrated that he was not Jesus after his crucifixion, so they thought that God / was the father of Jesus.

But Jesus did not die, but God ascended. As for the one who was crucified, he disappeared, but Jesus will appear at the end of time with the Al-Qaim Imam Mahdi.